• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can you live without your Penis?

If I lost my penis, and I know MANY feel the same way, I would kill myself. A man is not a man without a cock. Instant death. Even if I announced "Hey everyone, I lost my penis, so I'm going to kill myself" I doubt anyone would stop me, they'd all understand.

Completely agree. In fact, people might give you tips to die faster once you announce that

Can girls live without pussy ?
(At least, it would be a reason for men to fuck their asses !)

0108091125_M_barbie_ken2_450.jpg

This guy has done a reasonable job of living without one =p

There was a news article on military members that get hit with IEDs that said the majority of them that were on the battlefield and suffered an IED hit and their penis was gone, they signed waivers to let them die there on the spot. Something to think about.

Me? I don't think I could, but like in the movie 'Born on the Fourth of July,' I could make it happen. Probably with copious amounts of liquor drowning away in my own piss, puke and tears.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
If I lost my penis, and I know MANY feel the same way, I would kill myself. A man is not a man without a cock. Instant death. Even if I announced "Hey everyone, I lost my penis, so I'm going to kill myself" I doubt anyone would stop me, they'd all understand.
:yesyes:

Am I the only one still confused about zdenka's gender? :confused:

Somehow I think, zdenka just starts threads after reading strange question on some magazine in the section "Ask Doctor So-and-so..."

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Can you live without your penis. Yes.
Do you want to live without your penis. No.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
He/she is also very attracted to penis' and ''pussy farts''.