• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can you Forgive a Man who cut off your dick by Accident?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Do you think you can ever become the 'bigger man' by finding forgiveness?

Before you decide, here's the true story of what happened to one of my best friend :crying: This still tears me up whenever I tell this to people, so please bear with me if I take a moment to compose myself :crying::crying:
Anyway, 5 years ago when working at a butter factory he accidently dropped his cell phone into one of the vertical slicing machines. Now, it was a late shift so he was working with just another workmate X who just went off to the restroom. So, basically he stopped the machine and climbed in (belly first) to retrieve his phone (Stupid stupid idiot):flaccid:

As he did, workmate X came back and turned on the friggin' slicing machine. SLICED HIS DICK RIGHT OFF TO THE BALLS!! :crying::crying: :flaccid:

Now 5 years later, unemployed castrated and bitter. He is contacted by workmate x, the person who accidently sliced off his manhood and finds out his GORGEOUS ex-wife (who was virgin at the time of marriage) had left him for this bastard. For 5 long years, and he didn't know!!! :( They both now are asking my buddy for his blessing to get married. So basically the guy who cut off my friend's cock has also taken away the virginity of his ex-wife, whom he never got a chance to fuck. :crying:

Now before you make a decision on whether to forgive.. here's a final piece of tidbit that might sway you. About 2 weeks ago, my castrated friend broked into his workmates house, and uncovered a stash of sex tapes under the closet carpet. Found at least 50 videos of his ex-wife getting fucked to kingdom come. And what's worse, is the guy's slong was at least 8.5 inches PLUS! They got up to all sorts of freakish sex acts, which was heartbreaking because she seemed so innocent when he was still with her. Now she's damaged goods, all stretched and loose.

There were videos up to 9 hours long where his wife got plunged doggy style, cumming at least four times. the thick man meat pulling out her pussy insides as it pulled out, you could see the pink wrapped around his workmates bulbous head as if fused into one single organ. Her paint-white juices lubricating his cock right to the balls. Digusting yet sexy at the same time as my friend masturbated to it.
Not to mention every video, she farted tons of pussy fart - that naughty BWARRRRRRP sound as the air is forced out of a cunt by a big cock

The worse videos where the ones, where his ex-wife humiliated his non-existent cock as they were both fucking. Her hair pulled back violently by Workmate X, as she was screaming 'You're so much bigger than my ex-husband, his cock was like a dogs dick small and pointy when he still had one!" "you're so much better!!"

:crying::crying: Back then, my buddy's cock was already small but now it's gone.

So can you ever forgive a man who accidently cut off your cock, who himself as a huge schlong and has been banging your beautiful ex-wife (whom you never got to fuck) for 5 years secretly behind your back. And she cums every SINGLE time they fuck, and both of them humiliating your manhood behind you back during sex?? Can you be the 'Bigger Man'?

P.S oh, and they've also just won the 500$$ Million powerball jackpot and are the richest person in the city. Maybe that would make your decision easier :angels:

What a story!!! :facepalm: .... Are you sure you're not jsmoothpa??? You do make a great fiction writer!!! ... :facepalm:

:sarcasm: :drama: :sarcasm:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Hun, I don't know why you're taking this WAYYYY too personally :dunno: Never said it didn't slice off a huge chunk of his thigh too, but since the cock is usually man's prize piece - and it's absence HAS affected him the most - I thought that'd be the topic of the discussion. No-one is telling you to click here and complain and I don't believe for a second how my concern for a good friend is affecting your life.

P.S Please don't take this the wrong way, but I think You Might be a tad upset that I chose Holly and not you :tongue:

How am I taking this personally? I just said that you're fucking annoying - not anything I haven't said before in your zillion other big dick threads. And I just think its in poor taste to make up lies about a man being seriously injured in a factory accident when in reality, people DO lose limbs and even their lives on the job. Its like lying about someone getting cancer - its just not right (I myself witnessed injuries when I used to work in a factory, including someone losing their fingers which resulted in them losing their job and quality of life) Making up stories to satisfy your obsession with big cocks isn't healthy man.

And Holly? You mean my good friend Hollie? (get her name right, she hates when people call her Holly) I wasn't even aware that you visit her chatroom, and if you do, fantastic! She's an amazing girl!

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Do you think you can ever become the 'bigger man' by finding forgiveness?

Before you decide, here's the true story of what happened to one of my best friend :crying: This still tears me up whenever I tell this to people, so please bear with me if I take a moment to compose myself :crying::crying:
Anyway, 5 years ago when working at a butter factory he accidently dropped his cell phone into one of the vertical slicing machines. Now, it was a late shift so he was working with just another workmate X who just went off to the restroom. So, basically he stopped the machine and climbed in (belly first) to retrieve his phone (Stupid stupid idiot):flaccid:

As he did, workmate X came back and turned on the friggin' slicing machine. SLICED HIS DICK RIGHT OFF TO THE BALLS!! :crying::crying: :flaccid:

Now 5 years later, unemployed castrated and bitter. He is contacted by workmate x, the person who accidently sliced off his manhood and finds out his GORGEOUS ex-wife (who was virgin at the time of marriage) had left him for this bastard. For 5 long years, and he didn't know!!! :( They both now are asking my buddy for his blessing to get married. So basically the guy who cut off my friend's cock has also taken away the virginity of his ex-wife, whom he never got a chance to fuck. :crying:

If this its true. I doubt it. Especially if he stole my virgin wife.

In factories, they have a Lockout/Tagout protection device. So, you are either making this up, or they worked at a factory working under illegal conditions.

Lockout/Tagout Kit Link

hahhaaha what drugs are you on????? I want some!!

You take enough drugs. :tongue:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
How am I taking this personally? I just said that you're fucking annoying - not anything I haven't said before in your zillion other big dick threads. And I just think its in poor taste to make up lies about a man being seriously injured in a factory accident when in reality, people DO lose limbs and even their lives on the job. Its like lying about someone getting cancer - its just not right (I myself witnessed injuries when I used to work in a factory, including someone losing their fingers which resulted in them losing their job and quality of life) Making up stories to satisfy your obsession with big cocks isn't healthy man.

And Holly? You mean my good friend Hollie? (get her name right, she hates when people call her Holly) I wasn't even aware that you visit her chatroom, and if you do, fantastic! She's an amazing girl!

Like so many have said before me......:goodpost:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I think so. It might take a few rounds to the head, and I might have to yell it over the sound of the gun firing...but yeah, I'm an easy going kinda dude.

Actually you're offending my friend by calling him a liar when you don't even know him. It's hurtful enough that he has allowed me to share his story with y'all in the hope for some sane advice without having to put up with this crap :crying: And yes, I do think you're taking this a bit personally because of what happened to your first love a year after Valentines. I'm sorry but you shouldn't, as it's not about you.

No, I was talking about Holly Rydem, but nevermind.

This sucks to hear. My condolences to your friend.
Thanks STD, you're the only person who understands my friend's pain. It's certainly a harsh world out there. :( I'll be certain to pass on your sympathies to him, that cockless bastard :lips:

Sicario said:
I have one simple question... how can your castrated friend masturbate to the videos of his ex-wife getting fucked, when he doesn't even have a dick to masturbate with?
He has a point. I demand answers.

No, he was oogling his testies left over and playing with a phantom dick. Nothing special :tongue:

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Actually you're offending my friend by calling him a liar when you don't even know him. It's hurtful enough that he has allowed me to share his story with y'all in the hope for some sane advice without having to put up with this crap :crying: And yes, I do think you're taking this a bit personally because of what happened to your first love a year after Valentines. I'm sorry but you shouldn't, as it's not about you.

No, I was talking about Holly Rydem, but nevermind.

Thanks STD, you're the only person who understands my friend's pain. It's certainly a harsh world out there. :( I'll be certain to pass on your sympathies to him, that cockless bastard :lips:

sorry, what does the fact that I lost my boyfriend to a car accident have to do with your big dick fantasies? Seriously? Why even bring that up?

sorry, what does the fact that I lost my boyfriend to a car accident have to do with your big dick fantasies? Seriously? Why even bring that up?
um, because we were talking about accidents? :dunno: Anyway, I'm truly sorry to have brought that up, and I hope you're okay these days; it's just that at the time I was quite upset you were insisting my friend's cock accident never happened. My buddy has never been the same again, it's like part of him is missing :crying:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
um, because we were talking about accidents? :dunno: Anyway, I'm truly sorry to have brought that up, and I hope you're okay these days; it's just that at the time I was quite upset you were insisting my friend's cock accident never happened. My buddy has never been the same again, it's like part of him is missing :crying:

How do you continue to preach your story and not refute anything that anyone has said? Many people have pointed out significant flaws in your story and you refuse to address them. You selectively answer Spexy's posts, answer STDiva's condolences, and answer with sarcasm two people who posed a serious question about your tale. The fact that you do not iron out any details and do not answer anybody's questions prove that your "friend"'s cock accident never happened.

Thanks STD, you're the only person who understands my friend's pain. It's certainly a harsh wd out there. :( I'll be certain to pass on your sympathies to him, that cockless bastard :lips:

Well I don't think I could ever truly understand, but to go through everything your friend has is unimaginable.