• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can we please make P&R a free-for-alll?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I REAAAAALY want to say something but I need to make sure my Free ones T-shirt has shipped. Will I get a shipping confirmation? Let me know.

To be continued

If you actually ordered one, talk to Regina about it. If you're just being a smart ass, its wasted on me. :)

If you actually ordered one, talk to Regina about it. If you're just being a smart ass, its wasted on me. :)

I actually did, May 14th. It will be like my 15th one, 14 of which are still unopened in the original shipping package. Great shirts but the designer should be fired tho, kinda boring. The large logo on the front should be on the back and a small F.O. web address/logo should be on the left chest above the tit. And on the sleeve. I'll wait patiently, my wardrobe is almost complete :)

I actually did, May 14th. It will be like my 15th one, 14 of which are still unopened in the original shipping package. Great shirts but the designer should be fired tho, kinda boring. The large logo on the front should be on the back and a small F.O. web address/logo should be on the left chest above the tit. And on the sleeve. I'll wait patiently, my wardrobe is almost complete :)

They used to have awesome business button up FreeOnes shirts. I regret not getting it :(

so kinda like business in the front, party in the back?

I like how acting like adults with level headed discussions isn't an option. Why on earth can't you guys have your discussions without flipping your shit? That, I don't get. :dunno:

Again, it's been said many times. We don't give two shits about politics, especially American politics. FreeOnes is a dutch site. If you guys stop crying and reporting each other every time someone disagrees with you or calls you a name, than we don't have to get involved, and that would be ideal. We really really don't care.

If you want Beetlejuice to stop showing up, quit calling the fucking guy. Big boys pants and all that.

Americans are the worst

I like how acting like adults with level headed discussions isn't an option. Why on earth can't you guys have your discussions without flipping your shit? That, I don't get. :dunno:

Again, it's been said many times. We don't give two shits about politics, especially American politics. FreeOnes is a dutch site. If you guys stop crying and reporting each other every time someone disagrees with you or calls you a name, than we don't have to get involved, and that would be ideal. We really really don't care.

If you want Beetlejuice to stop showing up, quit calling the fucking guy. Big boys pants and all that.

Americans are the worst

Throwing urine and rocks is equivalent to employing ISIS tactics like running cars through large crowds of people.....congratulations, you're a special kind of stupid

I've wondered that for years myself.
It's like middle school around here much of the time.
What's the appeal in that? :dunno:

georges

Staff member

You will never agree with some people because in politics, you are either for or against something and you can't be in the middle. The democrats have been slandering and lambasting the republicans during 8 years with "Obama did this, Obama did that." A flack had to be expected and yes many people dislike Obama and they are entitled to have an opinion as much are those who dislike Trump.

Last edited:

I haven’t resorted to any over the top insults in probably 6 months but I’ll always be accused of doing so I guess.

Didn’t you engage in some name calling just this morning?
And I don’t know if anyone has noticed but the board discourse has been ratcheted down significantly in the past month. One instigator in particular has decided that if he can’t exact revenge for god knows what reason that he’d rather take his toys and go home. His schtick was to incite arguments then go off crying that he was being harassed or attacked.

a bunch of adults pontificating on politics sounds way more fun, I admit.

Politics can be serious and in some cases is life & death. But it isn't life.

my calls for civil war 2.0 notwithstanding.