• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can tits be to big?

maxell said:
:wtf: You go on a bit don't you lol

If you like that you can do a search for other hotrod blast from the past. ;)

I think looking at a picture of Chelsea Charms should answer any question of whether tits can be too big.

georges said:
the zana fuslom and Chelsea Charms boobs are really overdisgusting

Has zena fulsom really that big boobs? Don't think so! This is fake all the way!
Chelsea Charms' tits are fake as well, but by real implants!

oh yes, definitely. I'm not even a fan of implants. Many big-titted girls with implants who are worshipped here on freeones really don't do a thing for me.

ballon-looking fakes or saggy-baggy titties are about as sexy as an oil change. but some guys still say, "the bigger the better" so women with acceptable b-cups go and get FFF's, and women who really need reduction surgery are still flopping their waist-high boobs on cam.

to each his own but i'd rather have an a-cup than a GGG - real or fake.

i say the bigger the better.... but from the girls point of view if they are tooo big their back goes to shit after a while

georges

Staff member
Has Zena Fulsom really that big boobs? Don't think so! This is fake all the way!
Chelsea Charms' tits are fake as well, but by real implants!

Both have too huge crap tits. The maximum size of tits I can deal with are xxxena's or summer cummings's tits anything that suprasses them in size is a nono.

^ Great posting there...glad you included the period so you wouldn't get blocked for the post being too short. I'd be embarrassed if I ever made a post like that.

As far as I'm concerned, a pair of tits couldn't be too big for me, as long as they are natural. I've never seen a natural set that were too big.

Most definitely, it's possible to be too big. For most people, the concept of beauty is impacted greatly by a sense of balance. Having huge breasts makes a woman look too top heavy. A lot of huge breasts also tend to overly sag or cause stretch marks.

On practical terms, I imagine it's a huge pain in the ass for the woman.

Tits can not be too big. They can be too small. I wonder if I ran for public office on a platform of gov't paid boob jobs...I bet I'd carry 99% of the vote! Sure there will be some public attack ads against me, by PACs HQ'd in the South, but when everyone steps in that booth...my ticket would get punched by both Dems and Wackoes I bet!