• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can the United States win the World Cup?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Awesome first post. Can you go practice swan diving off of tall buildings now?

roronoa3000

Banned
Dear Arwor,

I realize you were trying to insult America but unfortunately you failed miserably. Next time try to pick something we actually care about. So have fun with your soccer tournament and root you country on, whatever country that may be because it is the one time you may actually beat the U.S. in anything.

Sincerely,
Roronoa3000

Dear Arwor,

I realize you were trying to insult America but unfortunately you failed miserably. Next time try to pick something we actually care about. So have fun with your soccer tournament and root you country on, whatever country that may be because it is the one time you may actually beat the U.S. in anything.

Sincerely,
Roronoa3000

So, you mean to suggest that the US cannot be beaten at anything?

*cough* Vietnam *cough*

roronoa3000

Banned
So, you mean to suggest that the US cannot be beaten at anything?

*cough* Vietnam *cough*

Are you Arwol?

I said his country. Vietnam is a myth and even if it were true it was like a thousand years ago.

*cough* Olympic Hockey *cough* World Cup *cough*
Once again. Try a sport we actually care about. Neither one of those is it.

Once again. Try a sport we actually care about. Neither one of those is it.

Yeah, because everyone in the country just put on a happy face and didn't think anything about it when you lost (again) to Canada in hockey. Clearly no one cares about hockey.

Oh, did you happen to catch the story where two million people showed up to welcome the Chicago Blackhawks home with the Stanley Cup?

:thefinger

Dear Arwor,

Sincerely,
Roronoa3000
Your baseball team suck!

How about that?

If they pull it off it would be legendary. And roronoa, who made you the end-all-be-all in what sports are worthy of attention in this multiculti rat hole? Are you some gutter trash from the ghetto who can't even throw a ball without looking like a girl? :1orglaugh I suspect so...

roronoa3000

Banned
Yeah, because everyone in the country just put on a happy face and didn't think anything about it when you lost (again) to Canada in hockey. Clearly no one cares about hockey.

Oh, did you happen to catch the story where two million people showed up to welcome the Chicago Blackhawks home with the Stanley Cup?

:thefinger

Those two million live in Chicago, when your hometown is in the finals of anything people get excited. It was the same around here a few years ago when the Hurricanes were in the Stanley Cup Finals.

See how many millions show up for the NBA Finals Champion next week or the week after. It will dwarf 2 million.

You know what a small percentage of Americans care about hockey and soccer compared to baseball, football and basketball?

If they pull it off it would be legendary. And roronoa, who made you the end-all-be-all in what sports are worthy of attention in this multiculti rat hole? Are you some gutter trash from the ghetto who can't even throw a ball without looking like a girl? I suspect so...
I played little league, middle school, high school and college football so....

Your baseball team suck!

How about that?
I honestly don't know what you are talking about.
You have an article or pics or something?

Red Sox?

Your baseball team suck!

How about that?

At least the MLB is a little more racially balanced (diverse). You have Asians, Latinos, Blacks, Whites...unlike basketball and football. If you do watch a basketball game, however, you would have to have more than half a brain to realize how g/damn boring that shit is. And this is coming from someone who is a pretty decent basketball player. Watching it just blows penis. Not to mention all the thug life image they parade out there. :lame:

I've been downtown for autographs to NBA games and can't tell you how ungreatful the majority of the players are. Same with the NFL and MLB players I met. If I ever went down for NHL autos they were always the coolest.

You know what a small percentage of Americans care about hockey and soccer compared to baseball, football and basketball

Actually, viewership is up. By a lot. It is starting to rival Basketball. You're going to find that hockey is a lot more popular than you think. Even in markets like Wisconsin and Indiana (neither have a franchise).

Thanks for playing. This is the end of this discussion for me. I don't feel like anything is to be gained by continuing.

Enjoy the World Cup. Or, enjoy ignoring the World Cup. Whatever.

In all honesty, the short answer is "No"

Now, the slightly longer but no less amazing answer is that roronoa3000 is correct.
The vast majority of Americans couldn't give 2 shits about soccer

Now, waddle on home and masturbate to the bra ads and have a wonderful weekend!
:)

~HB

In all honesty, the short answer is "No"

Now, the slightly longer but no less amazing answer is that roronoa3000 is correct.
The vast majority of Americans couldn't give 2 shits about soccer

Now, waddle on home and masturbate to the bra ads and have a wonderful weekend!
:)

~HB

The MLS isn't going to just turn into a success overnight. It's gonna take time. Whenever I am fortunate enough to catch a contest though the crowds aren't bad at all. :dunno:

roronoa3000

Banned
Why soccer won't ever be a big sport in America.
We like to see scoring hence basketball, football, baseball and even hockey being much more popular than soccer. Soccer matchesending with 1-0 scores is not going to attract fans.
Sorry, it just won't.

Actually, viewership is up. By a lot. It is starting to rival Basketball. You're going to find that hockey is a lot more popular than you think. Even in markets like Wisconsin and Indiana (neither have a franchise).

:1orglaughPeople in Wisconsin have nothing better to do.

Thanks for playing. This is the end of this discussion for me. I don't feel like anything is to be gained by continuing.
So long.

Enjoy the World Cup. Or, enjoy ignoring the World Cup. Whatever.
Ignoring.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Of course it is possible for the team of the Unites States to win the tournament.

In their group, England stands out, of course, so if the USA makes a solid second place in the group phase, against Algeria and Slovenia, they can go on then and then it is KO each game.

Who would have thought that, as an example, Greece would be European Champions way back in 2004?

That is the beauty of the game.

But as it seems, so many US-Americans can't see the fascination in Soccer.

Well, each to his own.

I love it, just having seen the first two games.