• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

can some one

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
something about her makes her sexy

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member

lol yes.

and I wouldn't call it scammed....more him begging me to pay off his $900 MFC bill because his credit card had insufficient funds and it bounced. If he had scammed me, it would have involved him actually tipping me on MFC and having it refunded because of his financial issues. But he's never tipped me ever, so no worries there ;)

Mr Dragon

king of freeones
i would tip u if i could every get back on but i cant i still like u tho

lol yes.

and I wouldn't call it scammed....more him begging me to pay off his $900 MFC bill because his credit card had insufficient funds and it bounced. If he had scammed me, it would have involved him actually tipping me on MFC and having it refunded because of his financial issues. But he's never tipped me ever, so no worries there ;)

lol yes.

is his avatar a picture of you? just wondering...

o well i still cant get my blog right dont knonw html

have you considered proof reading? cause that post was almost literate and if you looked back over it you probably could have nailed the spelling aspect of it.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
Have you tried this (i have no idea if it actually works, since i don´t use tumblr myself)? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110805170858AALplQI

If you don´t have any image editing program that can make a 1x1 transparent pixel you can always download GIMP, which is a free image editing program that is quite advanced.

lol yes.

:busted: