• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can Racist Humor Be Funny?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I think so. People laugh at some of Louis CK's race material and Richard Pryor made a career making fun of how Whitey dances and talks. If it's funny it's funny.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Absolutely. If it's not done in a deliberately mean or serious fashion, stereotypes can be, and often are, very humorous. We all need to learn to laugh at ourselves. If you can't, you won't ever be truly liberated. Comedy is the great equalizer and if it's funny without being malicious, go for it. In addition to Richard Pryor, Reddd Foxx was the master in my book.

Absolutely. If it's not done in a deliberately mean or serious fashion, stereotypes can be, and often are, very humorous. We all need to learn to laugh at ourselves. If you can't, you won't ever be truly liberated. Comedy is the great equalizer and if it's funny without being malicious, go for it. In addition to Richard Pryor, Reddd Foxx was the master in my book.

Redd Foxxx's balls were so big that's why he walked like the way he did. Very courageous comic and before Richard Pryor. Now George Jefferson, on the other hand, walked that way because he was played by Sherman Hemsley.

D7ZM9Bn.gif

080812-celebs-Sherman-Hemsley.jpg

"GOT'NY COCK?"

A great french comedian -Pierre Desproge- once said : One can make fun of everything. But not with everyone.
I would add that it depend on who makes fun about what. For example, a neo-nazi telling jokes about jews, I'm not sure I would fin this funny.

For example, a neo-nazi telling jokes about jews, I'm not sure I would fin this funny.

Yeah but it sure would be edgy. I might be a Slav but I had this Jewish roommate that I took great delight in peppering with endless Jew jokes. We've known each other since we were 9 years old and he always knew I was an asshole but a harmless good-natured one.

Then it must be actually correct when a person's spine is reinstalled. If someone laughs they detect something funny. Tell the judge it was involuntary mans-laughter.

What the Arab band said to the audience when it gave a consert in the Israeli nightclub?

Answer: "Good evening, we're going to blow this place"

Picture-11.png

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I love ******, ****, *** and ****** jokes.

It's amazing that the word chink and polack are A-Okay by freeones standards. And seeing how popular antisemitism is here I was definitely surprised that the word that starts with a K and ends with IKE is off limits. But it was a happy surprise.

What other words get the asterisk?

Also, assair is stupid.

Yeah but it sure would be edgy. I might be a Slav but I had this Jewish roommate that I took great delight in peppering with endless Jew jokes. We've known each other since we were 9 years old and he always knew I was an asshole but a harmless good-natured one.
Maybe I'm being racist but jews are known for having a great sense of self-humor

Maybe I'm being racist but jews are known for having a great sense of self-humor

Many Jews over here are sensitive about, you know, the Jew stuff. Johan, you have my blessing and I officially absolve you from your sin of racism. Bash away in good conscience and say 20 Hebe jokes as a penance.

original-937384a573b94c4d.jpg

"What you said was very offensive, you know."

xaVqCBe_zps44c55680.jpg

"Pretty good."

These Bishops are so respectful and polite they raise their hand so they can get called on to ask a question. Lotta other inquisitive minds so they might have to wait. Good that there is a man of grace, patience, and transparency that spreads himself out thin enough that he can be everyone's father finally giving them their solution to all their woes, grievances, and other feelings of loss.

bonhoeffer_hitler-1.jpg