• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can Non-Asian People Really Tell The Nationality Of Asians?

Follow them around until they are hungry. If they eat raw fish, they are Japanese, if they eat dogs, they are Korean, if they eat a naked mole rat's teeth with grated panda gristle and an octopus penis, they are Chinese.

I believe the nomenclature for each respective race you listed are Japs, Mongols, and slanty-eyed commies :hatsoff:

Really walking the line there... I think I'll watch what happens.

I perform various sexual favours for the mods a couple times each week, so I'm golden for the time being. But your concern makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thank you.

Quick side note: the joke I was trying to make (emphasis on trying) isn't at all there because it would seem I misread the title.

Just thought I'd point that out.
;)

It's easy to determine the nationality of Asians. All you need is a sample of earwax and a chart of the prevalence of wet and dry earwax types by province in Asia. So if your not sure of the nationality of someone, just get an earwax sample. Simply as that.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I perform various sexual favours for the mods a couple times each week, so I'm golden for the time being. But your concern makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Thank you.

Quick side note: the joke I was trying to make (emphasis on trying) isn't at all there because it would seem I misread the title.

Just thought I'd point that out.
;)

Nice try anyways :)

I usually wheel them along to David Dickinson's house.. he can spot a fake asian a mile off

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I dun know...but evry timeg they get on zis team, eberyone wants to teech them English.--Ozzie Guillen

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Really walking the line there... I think I'll watch what happens.

Which leads me to wonder; can you tell the origin of white folk? (bearing in mind that I'm not sure what your father was).
This interests me, as, for a cracker, I'm quite a mongrel, with various genetic origins.
The bizzarre thing is that a half-brazilian half-english girl once took me for a middle-eastern person. Which is strange as I was speaking Greek on the phone at the time.
Come on my fellow crackers, answer me this; would you be offended if a non-cracker asked YOUR genetic origin?

To answer your question I always think everyone is Irish or Swiss, considering my dad is which is a mix of pretty much German, French, Italian, and anyone else that wanted to breed in that country.

vodkazvictim

To answer your question I always think everyone is Irish or Swiss, considering my dad is which is a mix of pretty much German, French, Italian, and anyone else that wanted to breed in that country.

That's just weird, because I DO have Irish and Swiss blood.
What are the chances? Unless I mentioned that before and you read EVERY POST I'VE EVER MADE just to find out my bloodline and post that you always think everyone is Irish or Swiss just to freak me out... Which I doubt.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
That's just weird, because I DO have Irish and Swiss blood.
What are the chances? Unless I mentioned that before and you read EVERY POST I'VE EVER MADE just to find out my bloodline and post that you always think everyone is Irish or Swiss just to freak me out... Which I doubt.

Yeah my dad is Swiss but Swiss are a mix of different European nationalities and ethnicities. Anyway, I guess the way asians like my mom and my relatives think white people look the same is this. Anyone with red hair or freckles is considered Irish. People with blonde hair and blue eyes are Scandanavian. And people with dark hair and olive complexions are either from Italy or Spain. Anyway I am just me man, just a mutt, but I was just born knowing which Asians came from which country.:yinyang:

The easiest way to tell is to send them to Arizona.

vodkazvictim

I'm Asian. It's impossible to point out. It has to do with genes. Period.

That's all very well and good, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to test you to see if you really are a deep throat princess.
All of freeones have asked me to do this...
...Right guys? Shout out and help a brother here!
Lol.

Well, they definetely look different, in this country usually Japanese looks much more wealthy than any other asians I see on the streets :)