• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can I Get An STD This Way??

Shifty

O.G.
I had AIDS once. It was a passing thing, everyone was doing it. Then of course the PC brigade rained down and spoilt all of our fun with their tall tales of slow painful deaths full of Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen. From that day on, AIDS just wasn't 'hip' anymore. It's sad really.

Damned cultural marxists and their ways!

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I had AIDS once. It was a passing thing, everyone was doing it. Then of course the PC brigade rained down and spoilt all of our fun with their tall tales of slow painful deaths full of Tom Hanks and Bruce Springsteen. From that day on, AIDS just wasn't 'hip' anymore. It's sad really.

Damned cultural marxists and their ways!

This really made me laugh. The very first sentence.

Get her to pull the condom off or use a pair of tweezers although she might ask what the fuck are you doing

tialing

Official Checked Star Member
Some funny responses here but you kinda left yourself open for it dude ... lol :) Honestly , if you're that worried about her having something .... don't mess with her , even condoms are fool proof, they tear, etc .... but as far as contaminating with you hands pulling off the condom ... uhhhh I kinda doubt it with the exception of possibly herpes or vanerial warts, otherwise i'd say your chances of contracting something are about the same as being struck by lightening .... but i suppose you never know.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Wouldn't it be ironic if you were the one who gave her an STD. That would be kinda funny, at least to me.

I think you should quit tomcatting around and give this nice girl a ring. I mean, what kind of heartless bastard are you that you keep her waiting this long? :nono: After all she's done for you! Did your mother teach you to treat women with this kind of blatant disregard? There'll be plenty of time to cum on her tits after you make her an honest woman. And think of all the sperm cells that won't grow up to be Tea Party supporters if you continue to ignore God's Commandments. Can you live with this? I don't think I can be friends with someone who can. I'm sorry, but our relationship has changed. And it's all your fault you callous, non-ring-buying, Tea Party depriving shit-heel! That's right, I called you a shit-heel! Whaddya say to that Mr. I-can-be-all-tough-at-the-keyboard-and-cum-on-a-womans-tits-but-I-can't-fork-over-for-a-ring?

winner