• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can girls live from their website?

the last days i was surfing around petiteteenagers.com, and asserted that nearly every girl there has her own website with members-area.

So i´m not talking about kind of top-stars like sandy westgate, crystal klein..
more about "amateurs" like planet katie, planet mandy, ivana fuckalot..

so i was asking myself if these girls just earn their living in having their website online.:)

comments are desired:)

FullMoonWolf

Closed Account
It has to be something they do on the side. Unless, their rich daddy is in on it.

jod0565

Member, you member...
They make money from their sites and their modeling.
Some may have a job and the site is the side job.
It depends on how many members a girl has which would determine if she can live on website alone.

I read somewhere that Kate from Katesplayground has 4500 members at like $25 a month thats $112500 a year or $9375 a month she probaly gives Spunky(webmaster) like 50% so shes still like making over $4000 a month and shes in Playboy so I'm sure she gets paid for that and she Sells Zip sets at like $20 a pop...they wouldnt do it if they didnt make money...who knows some might do it as a part-time job and have another "real" job...and only take pictures and update sites on weekends...

4G63

Closed Account
200 member paying $20 a month would be $4000 per month. That's more than enough to live off, but how much does sight upkeep and equipment/editing cost?

You also have to keep in mind that like athletes and other people that have short careers they make of their bodies, even the people that make the big dollars, with a few exceptions, have to make that money last the rest of their lives. A lot of people will still have to get another job when they are done just to keep having a decent earning every year. So it would be foolish to spend it all immediately without saving a significant portion of it for the future. Still, I'm sure there are a good number of models that don't manage the money they make wisely. So if they are smart that means they won't have all the money they take in to spend on themselves.

Then like other people said you have other expenses that run the site you are on, and that pay all the people involved. I would say that only a select few individuals pull in enough to never have to worry about money again.

You'd be surprised. I saw some HBO real sex show where this couple, who were teachers, started an amateur site, where they chat and do what people ask of them while having sex. They were mediocre looking people and I'd never heard of them, ever.

They said they make six figures and no longer work a real job!

if you have the number of members of website, it would be easy to calculate what they earn, with 30$ a month at about 100 members it would be already rentable.
I tell you guys these little petites have a two fisted business sens who put all our money out of pocket :D

maybe some clever girl has already paid her college with her website:cool:

i would think most girls doing this kind of stuff. are makeing just the right amount to live on. But one you think about it some of them are doing some stuff on the side. take planet katie. for what ive heard shes doing some modeling on the side. and trying to do some acting to. I would think if she isnt makeing that much. the body she has. she could get some rich guy in a second. and not even have to do this stuff.

I think I saw the same show. I'd be surprised if they were being honest about their income. I remember thinking at the time: there are fifty thousand webcam sites all over the web, I bet very few of them bring in that kind of money. I'd never even heard of that site. When I saw that show I got the feeling they were just promoting themselves.

this is what i think too. six figures from a cam with people nobody has heard of? just seems a bit over the top.

Yes they can (I know of a few who have retired of the Adult Film Industry such as Jeanie Rivers) as long as they have a wide variety of things that one can do while there and if with one membership one can join several others, it is a PLUS.

The most important thing is having weekly new content and if possible, LIVE WEB Cam shows.

Seth A/K/A The Doctor :cool:

Midwest Melissa had the contest to give away some large sum of money earlier (can't remember how much). In order to do that, she'd have to benefit more from the contest than she's givin away and must already be reaching those numbers to bankroll the concept.

So I'd say, easily make a living from the websites.