• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can being drunk affect sex in any way?

One thing is for sure, when you drink, you get better looking to the opposite sex, so alcohol should lead to more sex if anything. :thumbsup:

Wow, now that's profound. You weren't aware of this?

I only have this to say about drinking and sex, having a few is acceptable but someone 'drunk' I wouldn't be intimate with. Its disgusting. Just my :2 cents:

LL

It is disgusting to be drunk and have sex?? Dammit, that is how 95% of my sexual experiences occur. I am usually drunk and the girl, well she is always drunk. :D:1orglaugh

Of course it affects sex!

1. Can lead to kids (bad).
2. You don't remember what she looked like (good or bad).

Although somebody has probably already cracked that joke ..

I'm with you on that one. Doesn't have to be a nasty bender for me, any day-after-drinking and I'm ready to take the express train to Pound Town. I can't explain it.

Its because you dont get a load out on the day your smashed!!!....Cum the next day and :rubbel:

Can it affect it? Well, it can certainly increase the likelihood of it happening.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
in my case, it makes me last longer... but enjoy less

in general, it's great if you're not TOO drunk.

i_love_drunk_sex_tshirt-p2354649467469261013dbr_400.jpg

habo9

Banned
Fuck yeah , its a whole lot better , girls just dont give a shit when there drunk and anything goes

Some types of liquor are distilled from various ingredients which can have secondary, aphrodisiac effects. Being drunk can suppress the parasympathetic nerve system enough inhibit a woody...But long term alcoholism undoubtedly destroys sexual function.

BellaBellini

Official Checked Star Member
Alcohol definitely effects people differently when it comes to sex so you never know! I've had a few guys that can't get hard when they are drunk or really struggle to cum. Then there are the times that people get messy and sloppy, I know we've all been there and that is never the best;) I usually feel hornier than usual which is a good thing!

Alcohol definitely effects people differently when it comes to sex so you never know! I've had a few guys that can't get hard when they are drunk or really struggle to cum. Then there are the times that people get messy and sloppy, I know we've all been there and that is never the best;) I usually feel hornier than usual which is a good thing!

Maybe it's the type and how much alcohol more than it is the person.:2 cents:

being too drink is a hardon killer