• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Camille Crimson / Chloe Morgane

CamilleCrimson

Official Checked Star Member
Hey there!

My name is Camille Crimson and I'm the webmaster, producer and model for http://www.theartofblowjob.com. I really want to share my stuff with you, so I thought I'd start by telling you a little about me:

I love music (especially NIN, System of a Down, Genesis, Peter Gabriel and Emilie Simon) and I play guitar/piano and sing. I even write my own songs sometimes. I love to cook and, while I used to be vegan, I enjoy bacon and chocolate waaaay too much. When drinking, I go for quality red wines, a fine whiskey and Guinness. I have three beautiful cats. My love for Mac knows now bounds. I love Quentin Tarantino and horror movies, especially if there are zombies! I nerd out to shows like Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek Next Generation and Voyager.

Soooo... on with it! You guys like boobs, right? *Yeah. *I thought so. *Everyone's always saying that they want to see my boobs, so I decided to showcase them in my latest video called Breast, Tongue and Blowjob.

s saying that they want to see my boobs, so I decided to showcase them in my latest video called Breast, Tongue and Blowjob.

camille-crimson-breast-tongue-blowjob-02.jpg

camille-crimson-breast-tongue-blowjob-04.jpg

camille-crimson-breast-tongue-blowjob-12.jpg

camille-crimson-breast-tongue-blowjob-17.jpg

camille-crimson-breast-tongue-blowjob-19.jpg

So, you like? *I also tried to show off a little humour and a little bum shot. And a cum shot. *Rhyming is sexy. *The trailer on my blog, which you can check out at http://camillecrimson.com/blog/2011/02/breast-tongue-and-blowjob/

Kiss,
Camille

Re: Camille Crimson of The Art of Blowjob

I've seen quite a few clips of you, you are absolutely amazing!!!

You truly do make art...

CamilleCrimson

Official Checked Star Member

Twisted - Thank you so much!

Huckepack92 - Then it sounds like you have excellent taste and I hope to keep you entertained!

Nicksdad - That is so sweet of you to say. Whereabouts have you seen clips of me before? I always love hearing where people hear see my photos/videos so I can keep tabs on what works.

Also, by the way, I just go by CamilleCrimson now. I'm not sure why my post was changed to my old name.

Wow, you are definitely one of the most sexy girls I've seen in 2010!
The first video I've seen was "Those eyes": http://www.theartofblowjob.com/updates/2009-04-30/those-eyes.html
I was under your spell from this first video, but I just went to your website, I didn't know there so many others! BTW, what do you shoot your videos with? A reflex camera? The focus on your face is just so good!

As for new ideas, i think there are two things I'd like to see:
1) a true pov (the cam doesn't move and is in the exact same angle as the eyes), with the guy on his back or in a chair
2) this is one is a niche fetish, but I'd love to see you give a really sloppy blowjob with saliva/milk/fake cum...
3) see you suck two or more guys one after the other

I'm gonna go and check that website some more now!!

Thanks for your work!