• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: GND Kayla

I don't think there's another one. She's really just a model and she's cool. I've been a fan for years. I wouldn't bother her.

Re: Camerella Cams

That's what you don't get. That's what JamesDot was saying<scroll up>...he was her webmaster on her previous site...came here in this blog room saying the same crap: "Not my problem...deal with her...send her a message if you're disatisfied"....guess what? I did...i'm sure all of us that got ripped off by her did. SEVERAL TIMES. $65.00!!!!! Cool you're her webmaster great...JamesDot was too..and got screwed over by her...all of us that bought the DVD that doesn't exist got screwed over by her...and don't patronize us...we all tried contacting her...no response. So if nothing else Abbie, you've been warned of her ways. But I guess this is like :horse: so I'm done.

-- Hundred

Damn, kinda harsh tho its interesting that she hasn't even attempted to deny or defend this. Did you actually pay the $65 and then got no vid ? lol, I know I shouldn't laugh if you got scammed but damn people are too trusting on the net.

Re: Camerella Cams

A discount? Not surprised. Read the girls blog to see how often there's a "sorry I haven't been around..." entry. I got burned by the same thing when she was on GND.