• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Busty Kayla from GND

Kayla is great , does anyone know if she has actually uploaded the "dvd" scenes to her membership site ? i would join if i knew it was actually on there.

Kayla is great , does anyone know if she has actually uploaded the "dvd" scenes to her membership site ? i would join if i knew it was actually on there.

Wow very touchy subject on the whole dvd issue. As for as anyone knows it was a scam and she never knew anything about it at all.

So nobody knows about the DVD thing? I just mean since scam or not the screenshots were real, so it must exist somehow. I really want to see it, but I have no idea where to look.

I've been looking for the hardcore vid... and I can't find it!!!

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Camerella Cams (aka Kayla) - All Natural Big Tits

You may recognize her because she is one of the internet’s old school cam girls who’s helped shaped the webcam business. Whether you know her as Camerella or Kayla, she’s simply fuckin’ amazing no matter what name you know her as. She’s now launching a new solo site in the very near future and officially on board with the OnHerCam Network of sites. Her new solo project will bring with it a much more professional company, better design, a strong webcam focus, better model/customer interaction, and a stronger management team. Camerella is eager to get to work and is already quite actively doing private and VIP chats at OnHerCam.com as well as some sexy member chats in the VIP OnHerCam Member’s Area. Because of her experience and time in the camgirl industry, Camerella already built up quite a fan base and it’s quickly expanding.
With All-Natural Tits Like This, I’m sure you can understand why:

Camerella is already actively blogging (and teasing) on her blog at CamerellaCams.com and she is very active on Twitter as well.

blogcamerella.jpg

We’ll soon have a whole new layout up on her blog that will give a bit of a sneak peek into her website look. As with all of our models, Camerella is very hands on in the development of her website and the direction she wants to go in. You will find the personal interaction with her to be above the bar as we continue to bring you a solo model network with models who take great pride in being very interactive with fans and users.

She'll soon be joining the forum here and posting. Be sure to be nice and give her a big welcome when she does! And because she lives right here in Seattle with me, it'll be easy for me to get some custom FreeOnes stuff out of her for ya guys!