• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam with Carmen

Some affiliates have taken it upon themselves to post nipple shots of carmen. This is NOT allowed and we will contact them about it. Topless and full nude images are for the members area only.

This is what Abbie said, and what you tried to read around. I underlined and put in bold text the key parts you ignored.
Furthermore, her promoters, Abbie and Trevesty haven't posted a single nipple shot of Carmen. This is where common sense comes in to play.
Go back and read again. this time with less ignorance.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam With Carmen

For those asking...i CAN confirm that Carmen (along with her two best friends who also cam at OHC) did get her "hood" pierced a couple days ago. She says it didn't hurt at all but now she has an issue with "random orgasms".

I tell ya, that girl is a dangerous influence on her friends ;) but we love her.

This is what Abbie said, and what you tried to read around. I underlined and put in bold text the key parts you ignored.
Furthermore, her promoters, Abbie and Trevesty haven't posted a single nipple shot of Carmen. This is where common sense comes in to play.
Go back and read again. this time with less ignorance.

O.k. fine I didn't see that, you don't have to be so sadistic about it. All I was trying to do was help fill this thread with more content and and less bickering. I still don't think it's our fault these guys aren't putting little stars on her nipples. Seriously this thread is caustic. On both sides of the argument.

By the way I should get banned for pointing out drama? Get real.

I suddenly remember why I stopped posting here for a while.

O.k. fine I didn't see that, you don't have to be so sadistic about it. All I was trying to do was help fill this thread with more content and and less bickering. I still don't think it's our fault these guys aren't putting little stars on her nipples. Seriously this thread is caustic. On both sides of the argument.

By the way I should get banned for pointing out drama? Get real.

I suddenly remember why I stopped posting here for a while.

It's your fault for posting stuff that shouldn't be posted. I already had this argument before with somebody. One person doing the wrong thing is no excuse to follow their lead. They're wrong for posting those pics and you're wrong for supporting them by posting links to it, then you're going to try to justify it. Don't try to justify it, just stop posting those links. It's the adult thing to do.

It's your fault for posting stuff that shouldn't be posted. I already had this argument before with somebody. One person doing the wrong thing is no excuse to follow their lead. They're wrong for posting those pics and you're wrong for supporting them by posting links to it, then you're going to try to justify it. Don't try to justify it, just stop posting those links. It's the adult thing to do.

::::: rolls eyes throws hands up in the air and walks away :::::::

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

^^^ drama:ban: oh wait...you just might get banned, anyway.:thefinger

:sing:PETRA

You called? :rolleyes:

Ok, seriously guys. This is the last time I'm making an appearance and warning members who have posted before this moment. If you want to continue acting like children, I'm happy to give you a time out. Probably of a permanent kind because I'm getting sick and tired of having to play babysitter every other day in this thread. Got it? Good.

Now, as to the galleries showing nipple. DON'T POST THEM. Yes, they're obviously out there because even Abbie has people who can't follow the rules. However, just because they're out there doesn't mean you can post them here.

Back the the regularly scheduled program...and STOP scaring the OCSMs away damnit!

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes

Ok, seriously guys. This is the last time I'm making an appearance and warning members who have posted before this moment. If you want to continue acting like children, I'm happy to give you a time out. Probably of a permanent kind because I'm getting sick and tired of having to play babysitter every other day in this thread. Got it? Good.

Now, as to the galleries showing nipple. DON'T POST THEM. Yes, they're obviously out there because even Abbie has people who can't follow the rules. However, just because they're out there doesn't mean you can post them here.

Back the the regularly scheduled program...and STOP scaring the OCSMs away damnit!

i apologise Petra i didn't realise those pics couldn't be posted here.

Trevesty

Banned

Oh how I adore you.