• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

Best face views are on Carmen's camwithher member chats. Her exotic facial beauty is her best feature.

Agreed.
I just wish she'd show it during her vip's as well. Unfortunately. she talks less then, if at all- too.

Dear Madamoiselle Carmen

With all due respect you should not use the -Candy suffix employed first by Ashley. You belong in different universes. I hereby tender some other names each of which might do service: Carmen Carmen.com Carmen.org Carmen.orgy Carmen.net CarmensCam CarmensChamber Carmen4Men Carmen cum laude CarmenErotica CarmenPhukMePleaseI'mBeggingYa CarmensIdea CarmensIgloo CarmensFantasia CarmensDelites CarmensCreamery CarmensCauldron CarmensErector CarmensThrobbers CarmensCans

She's not a whore fellas, it's another of the 8 million fakes out there trying to use her image for profit.

And these fakes are why someone like Carmen hesitates to increase her exposure via her own website.

Actually, it's her lack of exposure that makes it so easy to fake her identity if ya think about it...

Who but us, her little underground fan club, would know?

It's not like they used a pic of Megan fox.

Everyone I know, with the exception of one person, would be fooled. They've never heard of Carmen.

Actually, it's her lack of exposure that makes it so easy to fake her identity if ya think about it...

Who but us, her little underground fan club, would know?

It's not like they used a pic of Megan fox.

Everyone I know, with the exception of one person, would be fooled. They've never heard of Carmen.

That's a great point..

We are getting a little stalker here. Back on track lads. Carmen is unobtainable and unknowable. She resides at an address called fantasy. She is safe there and I'm sure we all want it so.

We are getting a little stalker here. Back on track lads. Carmen is unobtainable and unknowable. She resides at an address called fantasy. She is safe there and I'm sure we all want it so.

Hold on Partna It aint nothing poppin over here that would possess you to think stalker lol you ask the man above me who going out of his way to see more about her lol..If you ask me its not worth it.

It's only natural to have an interest in someone you happen to be a fan of. If you saw a magazine with your favorite rock star on the cover, you'd be curious. If we were not meant to know anything about Carmen, she would not be doing a Q and A session for her fans.

Stalker behavior is when you go out of your way to find out things a person wants to keep private or doesn't care to reveal.

Being aware of her home state when it is posted on a public profile hardly qualifies anyone as a stalker. She's even stated where she lives in forums before.

Now, being unnaturally over-protective of someone you hardly know....