• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ScottyD32

Banned
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

I'm done. I pretty much said all I had to say. Although I am completely overwhelmed with the oh so very not so witty combacks. Pfffff.... I got better insults from my 10 year old nephew. :thumbsup:

I'll give my final thought on the matter. Semaaxeru, if Carmen has had problems with stalkers before, which I totally believe she has considering her line of work. And if the two modelmayhem pages really are really her. Then imo: 1. She shouldn't have listed a specific city on those two profiles 2. Not given out the minor detail that she doesn't want to travel outside of the state and 3. You shouldn't have posted a link to that site over here.
She should have said "I'm looking to do some modeling, I don't want to travel outside of the state if your interested contact me and if your legit we can work out the details."

I don't see the problem with what you said. f**k them! If your still going to North CaroLina I'll go with you! :glugglug:

*sigh* I'm not going to North Carolina. I appreciate the support though.

Good ya not relocating down here,cos dem profiles are fake and nothing seems to be legit about it. Carmen must be on da look out for mad stalkers...

semaaxeru

Banned

I'll give my final thought on the matter. Semaaxeru, if Carmen has had problems with stalkers before, which I totally believe she has considering her line of work. And if the two modelmayhem pages really are really her. Then imo: 1. She shouldn't have listed a specific city on those two profiles 2. Not given out the minor detail that she doesn't want to travel outside of the state and 3. You shouldn't have posted a link to that site over here.
She should have said "I'm looking to do some modeling, I don't want to travel outside of the state if your interested contact me and if your legit we can work out the details."

*sigh* I'm not going to North Carolina. I appreciate the support though.

Listen I'll agree about the giving out of the ballpark location and not looking to travel. Especialy if someone is looking to break out in the modeling industry. As well as it very easily allows a stalker type individual to pose as a photog.
There's more to those profiles in which I'm not going to post in a public forum. I'll agree that she should be only giving out local info to photogs with proven credentials.

I also posted the link to share some content. Perhaps I should have used some forsight, but the lack of new content on that girl is driving me crazy. In which case I also don't feel like shelling out whatever the hell fee per minute she's charging now just to see her.

Listen I know now that you were joking, but seriously some guys aren't joking.

One good thing coming out of this though is that we're bumping the hell out of Carmen's thread. :thumbsup:

asburyth

Banned

Fuck carmen. I'm sick of waiting around for her updates. And I hope she's reading this.

Maybe she's trying to get her things together. I'm very sure she reads all ya posts without replying dem..Chill out,ya gonna hear from her sooner or later:)

I see my "fight behind the high school gym" comment lasted all of... ermmm.. 1 reply. Lol. Oh well. Fight on you crazy kids.

So Carmen has been around still, per her reply a few pages back. Which means she has still been doing some cam shows.. private... member.. something. Has anyone seen any of her latest "Special programming"?

:nanner:

That nanner emoticon has to be the gayest emoticon I've ever seen.

:glugglug:

That's more like it. Cheers....

Lol. You love that emoticon, c'mon admit it Heyloft :]

:nanner::nanner::nanner:

ScottyD32

Banned

but the lack of new content on that girl is driving me crazy.

No kidding

In which case I also don't feel like shelling out whatever the hell fee per minute she's charging now just to see her.

$13.99 a minute. But to be perfectly honest if I were in her shoes I'd do the same thing. Taking into account cwh 20% member discount thats $675 (with 20%off) to $840 (no discount) and hour.

One good thing coming out of this though is that we're bumping the hell out of Carmen's thread. :thumbsup:

And I've got no problem with that. Bump away.

$13.99 a minute. But to be perfectly honest if I were in her shoes I'd do the same thing. Taking into account cwh 20% member discount thats $675 (with 20%off) to $840 (no discount) and hour.

A lot of people totally miss this... they think these girls owe them something and by charging "too much" they're somehow doing them a disservice. They need to remember that the whole cam thing is usually still a job. If you could get away with somebody paying you by the minute what a lot of people don't even make by the hour, wouldn't you?

semaaxeru

Banned

:thumbsup:
A lot of people totally miss this... they think these girls owe them something and by charging "too much" they're somehow doing them a disservice. They need to remember that the whole cam thing is usually still a job. If you could get away with somebody paying you by the minute what a lot of people don't even make by the hour, wouldn't you?

I for one never said she owed me anything. I just simply stated I don't feel like paying $13.99 a minute just to see a chick show me her bits and peices. If she can charge that amount and some lonely saps are still paying that much than good for her for taking advantage of that. I would probably do the same thing if I was her. :thumbsup:

Just out of curiousity does anyone know when she's on and for how long? I'm just curious to get a ball park figure as to how much she's making as a camgirl.

there was like a page and a half discussing how to illegally download all carmens vids.
my money is on that the mods took it off

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

there was like a page and a half discussing how to illegally download all carmens vids.
my money is on that the mods took it off

Your bet was a good one.

Please notice the sticky with the big words "CAMWITHHER THREADS - Please Read" at the top of the forum. It's not there for decoration and reading it could possibly save people's accounts from getting banned --- forever.

I had to fight the urge to join in on the discussion of the file sharing site. Oh well. here's to more Carmen content at some point!