• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

Howcome you lot can put links to websites, but mine get erased?? She gets her tits out anyways, 'nuff said! *COUGHS* EDIT Get me?? Can't say anymore than that... look it up?

Last edited by a moderator:

The topless vids are still out there. I won't post links to them here, but they can be found if you look around on the viral video sites.

hey guys the niplesss video of her is gonne does anyone have it to upload?i can't finf it anywhere

hey guys the niplesss video of her is gonne does anyone have it to upload?i can't finf it anywhere
:nono:
Uploading videos to hosting sites, or requesting such videos, aren't something we allow.

Please read the rules here:
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4

especially this part:
DO NOT use the Freeones Message Board to trade or share content. If we find members doing this, we might skip a warning and start banning immediately.

Ok, Mr Moderator... Since I've been told not to mention "things" about Carmen, ie. if I've seen a good video of her... What the hell are we suppose to talk about?!?! Videos are ALL she does!!

If we cannot talk about her videos... all we can do is sit here in silence.

Please answer me this, do not erase this message, as I think other users here would like to know the answer to this question too... :confused:

Ok, Mr Moderator... Since I've been told not to mention "things" about Carmen, ie. if I've seen a good video of her... What the hell are we suppose to talk about?!?! Videos are ALL she does!!

If we cannot talk about her videos... all we can do is sit here in silence.

Please answer me this, do not erase this message, as I think other users here would like to know the answer to this question too... :confused:
You can talk about her looks or you can post links to legal sites hosting material with her, or such things. But talking about illegal topics such as where to find her videos for free, or offering the videos you may have, or otherwise make posts about how awesome the videos you have downloaded are, that's really not okay. I think that should be obvious with the many rules we have here against sharing content and offering advice on such things.

And yes, if you can't post here without violating our rules, either directly or the spirit of the rules, then you shouldn't post at all. Use some common sense and just stop the tendency shown in this thread of repeatedly crossing the line, as several people in this thread either can't or won't talk about Carmen, unless it in some way deals with videos that have been illegally downloaded or shared.

And no, I won't buy any explanation from you(or anyone else who have posted illegal links or posts here) about having legally obtained her videos. You have with your posts and links repeatedly crossed the line here regarding filesharing and giving advice on it.