• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

I'm sure she's still making money even with these hold-ups to her site. She still cams on 2 sites and has vids and pics up for sale on CWH, and her fanclub there too, making her money.

I'm sure she is still making money and getting by, my point was that the processors holding up the website is "still" bad business because its preventing her from making even more money. Could we have the name of these "processors" so we know never to use them? lol At one point in time I remember talk of the website being live before Christmas...it is well past that now so that indicates that your processors are now several weeks behind. I know your waiting on them...but perhaps a kindly "yo, hurry the f*ck up" tossed in their direction wouldn't hurt lol.

I really hope the site launches soon, i mean i's mid Jan already. So much hype was build up about the site dating back lik what 6 plus months ago? Maybe it shouldn't have been announced so early while being so far away from completion. I just hope the site goes up and it long lasting.

Approaching the end of January and still nothing. Gentlemen...I think we've been tricked. Hah...not really, I know the processors are dragging their asses, but I'm sure thats the way many people feel. We all waited for glorious Carmen filled Christmas and now we are approaching an entire month of empty Carmenless January. Can we have an update or a time table Abbie...at least a rough estimate? I mean could this go on for another entire month? All I keep hearing is "any day now"...and that was weeks ago.

Is it possible the processors dont think the content of the site is worth what is being charged?....and they don't want to be in a battle over refunds?

Glen2

Banned

What is the name of that search engine that start with an "A"?? Since, there's nothing new I might as well F around with that!

Is it possible the processors dont think the content of the site is worth what is being charged?....and they don't want to be in a battle over refunds?

I seriously doubt that credit card processors try to regulate the content of the websites, unless there's a question of legality or something.

I have questions. What are we to expect when the site finally launches? Is it non nude, topless, fully nude, explicit nude, masterbating, HC.. ? ? ?

Also, when she does her live cam shows, what does she do and when does she do?

Thanks.

read this

Heya Guys,

I am working on getting Carmen "verified" here, so be patient.

As for the site, I will clarify a few things. We haven't started developing the actual site yet pending finishing up some legals. However, all parties involved are in agreement on things etc so we hope to start development within the next two weeks. We expect it to take 40-60 days-ish once we start developing. For us, quality is everything and we want to make sure things are done right, especially since it's taken us awhile to get to this point.

- Carmen's site will be webcam focused. This is her specialty. You can expect most videos and sets to be webcam type stuff.

- Carmen's site will also offer some pro sets about 1-2x a month as well.

- Carmen will be going topless, but no pink. We want to keep it tasteful/playboy style stuff.

- Carmen will offer weekly member chats on her site.

- We will be launching her blog ASAP so she can stay in touch with everyone during development, talk about her shoots, show you teasers, let u know where she's camming, etc.

I'm sure Carmen will start posting again here soon. She does love her fans and spent over 2 hours on UStream last night talking to many and hanging out.

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Heya Guys,

Sorry I took a few days to myself but I'm back.

Processors have complete say in content. If you don't comply with what they like, then they don't have to approve you. They are picky about little things...even dumb things like how a visa logo is used or not used, how things are written, making sure we offer proper support, making sure we offer a dispute process, etc etc. It's really a complex system of little things.

In the meantime, Carmen has a football themed member chat this sunday at 2pm PST / 5pm EST at http://onhercamnetwork.com ... it'll be topless and I hope you can be there.

We appreciate the explanation Abbie...but most of us are still rather curious about an estimated date of opening. We keep hearing "any day now" but that "was" weeks ago. Are we going to be waiting another week...a month? Two months? Three months? Or is there just no way of knowing whatsoever at all with no possibility of estimation?

Question.. I've scene older vids of Carmen using dildos. Will she be using dildos on her site when it launches? If all we get is topless then i'm straight

anyone needing more of Carmen can always visit her on the cam sites she works on. I don't get all this drama about one site. She already works on 2.

23 minutes into supposed "show time" at onhercam....and no Carmen. Kind of sucks because I signed up there specifically to see ol' Carmen when I read about the show this sunday...and no show so far. Still 35 minutes left to wait though I suppose.

Well its five minutes until the entire hour of supposed "member chat" time is up...and still no Carmen. Are you sure you advertised the right day and time Abbie? This sunday and at 5pm eastern? Cause she sure as hell isnt' there right now...

Well its five minutes until the entire hour of supposed "member chat" time is up...and still no Carmen. Are you sure you advertised the right day and time Abbie? This sunday and at 5pm eastern? Cause she sure as hell isnt' there right now...

I'm not surprised.