• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

Dear Miss Carmen

You could avoid hardcore donkey deep man loving by keeping your eyes closed and pretending you're in the library. Just a thought. It would keep a load off many chests which I'm sure is a concern that abides within you for the better fulfillment of your loyal fans.

CarmenCWH

Closed Account
Official Checked Star Member

Dear Miss Carmen

You could avoid hardcore donkey deep man loving by keeping your eyes closed and pretending you're in the library. Just a thought. It would keep a load off many chests which I'm sure is a concern that abides within you for the better fulfillment of your loyal fans.

LOL morrison, no offense, but i never understand what you're saying.. but, it always makes me smile :o

CarmenCWH

Closed Account

here's a little sample to hold you guys over. this is my '' tame '' stuff lol..

carms.jpg

Carmen,
Can you give us a glimpse of the more racier types of the racier pics? Just so we can see what we can expect as members. Are you going to have webcam chats? What about member videos? Personal risque one on one vip chats?

I agree see through is very good on you! I still prefer my Carmen au natural tho. As god intended that magnificent body to be..NUDE!!!

CarmenCWH

Closed Account

Carmen,
Can you give us a glimpse of the more racier types of the racier pics? Just so we can see what we can expect as members. Are you going to have webcam chats? What about member videos? Personal risque one on one vip chats?

lol i'm saving the goodies for the site.. don't wanna spoil but, there's some full topless, close up stuff, ect.. and yep i'll have weekly member chats that will be topless as well..

my lord i came in here by mistake but i may never leave wow she is so beautiful

here's a little sample to hold you guys over. this is my '' tame '' stuff lol..

carms.jpg

are you the real carmen if so . you need to go into my my profile find the name petra pm her and let her know your real so you can get your officail star check member

Dear Senorita Carmen

Thank you for your acknowledgement. As long as you understand that I write for your amusement and at your service I'll be fulfilled with your cups running over without any mess landing on you which is a clever thing seeing as how the mere sight of the bernards unleashed brings most chaps to a quick and sticky end of wicket. Some would say you shouldn't encourage me out of concern that You Might giggle and jiggle and hopefully jiggle and jiggle. A woman's mirth is a generous thing.

while i'm here, i wanna hear what you guys want out of a carmen site..
details plz!!

I will say two things (very simple, but they are the important)

- good stuff, going so far as you well confortable (like other people already have say, you have a great smile, dont hide it )

- and good interaction with the fans (cam shows, forum, ..)

all other things can be talked or fixed later ;)

okay, Carmeninta,
can you at least tell us how risque you will get? full frontal nudity? shots of the kitty? you masturbating?