• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

A friend of mine swears she is a dude.

Seriously, why even pass that on? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I wish there were, I don't know, some actual material of her to talk about or post. Instead, we've just got a neverending discussion about someone that someone knows who apparently is an idiot.

bootywatcher

I'm here to enquire about your spooons...

Seriously, why even pass that on? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

I wish there were, I don't know, some actual material of her to talk about or post. Instead, we've just got a neverending discussion about someone that someone knows who apparently is an idiot.

Awesome!!

I'm so obsessed with her that I may have to join cwh to get more content. There seems to be a ton of material out there and she has her own content sharing thread for paying cwh members. I was really tempted before she left.

Yep. She's back up there like she never left. http://cams.camwithher.com/exec/gallery/public/438/0

Yeah...I'm continually looking for anything new. I had hoped that maybe she was withdrawing slowly from CWH in order to have her own site, but that appears not the case. Still don't understand why they don't have another go at doing a site for her, as they have now for Giselle. She seems far more active and ambitious than Carmen. If you go to the CWH site and join the forum for free, you have access to free material that Carmen posts.

Yeah...I'm continually looking for anything new. I had hoped that maybe she was withdrawing slowly from CWH in order to have her own site, but that appears not the case. Still don't understand why they don't have another go at doing a site for her, as they have now for Giselle. She seems far more active and ambitious than Carmen. If you go to the CWH site and join the forum for free, you have access to free material that Carmen posts.

There is, apparently, tons of more material that Carmen posts on restricted forums that can only be seen by CWH members. I've searched around on the forums and can only find a few pics that she's posted, usually advertising chats she will be doing later.

There is, apparently, tons of more material that Carmen posts on restricted forums that can only be seen by CWH members. I've searched around on the forums and can only find a few pics that she's posted, usually advertising chats she will be doing later.

There are at least 40 different pics in the free areas...it's worth searching for them.