• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: carmen of camwithher.com

there r other ways i can get it to u and if u can't figure it out u don't deserve the address cuz ive already given it to other people

ScottyD32

Banned

is the site gone?

What's the scoop? It's been ages...

At the camwithher forums there is a thread from carmen that the camwithcarmen.com domain name is no longer available. So she is taking suggestions for a new one.

This is about the time I would be giving up hope for seeing anykind of update for months. This is perfectly on par for websites that are run by cwh that aren't camwithher.com. The day before camwithcarmen went down there was a post by on admin saying that they would be changing servers and when that was done they would post "news" about camwithcarmen. The next day you got redircted from camwithcarmen to camwithher.com. That's the day I found the thread about her saying the domain name was no longer available.

As for the lack of updates: When veryviolet.com was being run by violet you had regular updates a few months ago a cwh admin took over and the last photo update was 12/25/07 and the last video update was 2/27/08. The best example, I think, is www.sweetvictoria.net. Three months between updates, and read the update a month ago saying there would be more updates soon, he promises. And finally Carmens site, you go a month and a half without anything and now its offline. Nice.

Deeeze, judging by that Jessica Rabbit thread, you'd hit anything! :1orglaugh

Here's some Carmen stuff, may be something new in there:

http://www.*******.com/search/carmen/

Hope it works fellas. :thumbsup: :wave2: