• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen / Carmen Bella / The Maria Bella

Yepthatme, there is no paying for Camshows unless you are talking about going GROUP or Private with her. MyFreeCams is FREE to watch! You don't have to TIP her unless you wish to. You can even stay invisible and watch her as a guest as she goes TOPLESS or NUDE if her GOALS are met. The choice to TIP is up to each FAN whom is present in her room. All I am doing here is passing on information about how eXXXciting she is and inform others to NOT miss a chance to go GROUP with her.... And BOY, I feel so LUCKY to have taken CARMEN True Private multiple times. She so rarely offers the opportunities to take her PRIVATE.

Like everyone else, I'm going to put you on my ignore list. But dude, seriously if you're not just being a troll, get help. If you really believe what you're writing, you have an unhealthy infatuation/addiction to her. These are girls that do a job to get paid. I know you may feel like you have a personal attachment to her and you feel she may have the same, but you have to remind yourself that you are just taking part in a business transaction and you should focus on trying to take the personal attachment out of it. If you read this and disagree and think I'm wrong, then I really hope someday it doesn't really destroy you if it hasn't already.

YES! Mikel33 and Pronavalanche, you are right..... 2012 I believe.... Carmen has so many chips on the NET that constantly recirculate as NEW but are so much FUN to watch once again.

Leonard71, I am sorry to report to you that I am HOOKED on her ever since I first saw her.... Butt I am fully aware of your point and have FUN with Carmen still. I have walked the path that so many do with getting married to a woman. I spent 17 yrs. with one whom I thought would be here still today. I cared for her, listened to her, took her where ever she desired and Loved her butt after 17 yrs. she walked away with $250,000, a $500,000 home, and my dog. This all occurred prior to getting to know Carmen. Since that breakup, I have written off ever having a real relationship with any woman even though I tried.... Every woman I have dated since has demanded too much of my time, demanded my complete obedience to her, and followed the same path as my ex-.... Forget that I stated.... I will never go down that path again. Too costly and a waste of my time and emotion.. So in 2005 I changed my ways and found Carmen as a way to enjoy LIFE... Carmen allows me FREEDOM.... We have talked a lot over the years... I listen to her and she listens to me... We have FUN together.. I make her HAPPY and she makes Me Happy. ==> A win win situation... Just the way I like it... No strings attach, no Demands, total FREEDOM and Relaxation... Carmen understands me totally and provides me with EPIC entertainment Well-BEYOND what you see in Video or Group shows... I walk the DARKER side of sexuality and Carmen LOVES it.... We know each other's expectations really well and keep everything we do a secret... (Hehe!) She is so Nice, so HOT and so EPIC....

Leonard71, I am sorry to report to you that I am HOOKED on her ever since I first saw her.... Butt I am fully aware of your point and have FUN with Carmen still. I have walked the path that so many do with getting married to a woman. I spent 17 yrs. with one whom I thought would be here still today. I cared for her, listened to her, took her where ever she desired and Loved her butt after 17 yrs. she walked away with $250,000, a $500,000 home, and my dog. This all occurred prior to getting to know Carmen. Since that breakup, I have written off ever having a real relationship with any woman even though I tried.... Every woman I have dated since has demanded too much of my time, demanded my complete obedience to her, and followed the same path as my ex-.... Forget that I stated.... I will never go down that path again. Too costly and a waste of my time and emotion.. So in 2005 I changed my ways and found Carmen as a way to enjoy LIFE... Carmen allows me FREEDOM.... We have talked a lot over the years... I listen to her and she listens to me... We have FUN together.. I make her HAPPY and she makes Me Happy. ==> A win win situation... Just the way I like it... No strings attach, no Demands, total FREEDOM and Relaxation... Carmen understands me totally and provides me with EPIC entertainment Well-BEYOND what you see in Video or Group shows... I walk the DARKER side of sexuality and Carmen LOVES it.... We know each other's expectations really well and keep everything we do a secret... (Hehe!) She is so Nice, so HOT and so EPIC....

SHUT THE FUCK UP! jesus....you are really fuckin annoying and weird

Over the past 2 years, the quality of her shows have dropped so badly. She's usually just sitting on a chair smoking her cigarettes. She's hardly on and when she is on, her shows are actually getting worse. She hardly does group anymore, which I don't understand. And when she does groups, she has this really bad vibe as if she just wants to get it over with. I understand her position, she's probably feeling like she doesn't want to cam anymore since she's been doing it for so long. But at the same time, she has people like me, who are willing to pay loads of money if she actually cared about her craft. New models are getting sexier and trying so many new things. Carm needs to adjust if she wants to stay relevant in webcamming.