• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Cam With Carmen

An HD cam is the dealbreaker for me. I and many others won't pay any more money for repetitive 90's quality videos and no new material. HD-webcams can run as cheap as $25, and are plug-and-play. There's literally no excuse for this lapse in management. If you want membership retention, you have to pull your weight.

Protip:
Build a cushion of unreleased media in case of emergencies.

An HD cam is the dealbreaker for me. I and many others won't pay any more money for repetitive 90's quality videos and no new material. HD-webcams can run as cheap as $25, and are plug-and-play. There's literally no excuse for this lapse in management. If you want membership retention, you have to pull your weight.

Protip:
Build a cushion of unreleased media in case of emergencies.

ding ding ding!!! :clap:

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

LMAO you have no idea what she'll be using for HD and it's not a "management" issue ... unlike many other sites out there, our models are capable of deciding on their own how and what kind of content they wish to produce or not produce...this has been her decision...and it sells EXTREMELY well. I'm sorry you are bitter or what not, but you can't make everyone happy all of the time.

Carmen and her site will do fine, regardless. She fully is aware that things need to now step up that she's back. Carmen along with her team are planning on taking things to the next level now and whether or not you or others choose to be a part of it is up to you. If you wanna be negative about it, that's your call. But I have complete faith that things will not only improve, but will also be moving into a better direction with better offerings for her fans and her members.

Hey Abbie wasn't Carmen gonna do a camshow with Amaya and i heard a rumor awile ago about something with Gisele, and you said something about big changes coming to the site are you refering to what you mentioned a few posts ago or are there even more ???

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

Hey Abbie wasn't Carmen gonna do a camshow with Amaya and i heard a rumor awile ago about something with Gisele, and you said something about big changes coming to the site are you refering to what you mentioned a few posts ago or are there even more ???

Actually we were just talkin about her and Amaya doing a chat hehe. They have a really good idea for it but I don't wanna spoil it.

We plan on gathering up Carmen, Gisele, Violet and some of our other girls in a secret location ... we had wanted to do it this month, however, due to the delays in OHC2.0 we had to put it off. I will actually be speaking to the photographer later this week about potential dates for the big shoot :) I think it'll be a blast.

Actually we were just talkin about her and Amaya doing a chat hehe. They have a really good idea for it but I don't wanna spoil it.

We plan on gathering up Carmen, Gisele, Violet and some of our other girls in a secret location ... we had wanted to do it this month, however, due to the delays in OHC2.0 we had to put it off. I will actually be speaking to the photographer later this week about potential dates for the big shoot :) I think it'll be a blast.

will any or all of that be available on carmen's site

Abbie

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Re: Cam with Carmen

Some of you may have caught the live broadcast of this photo shoot over at OnHerCam not long ago.* Well here are the results of that shoot.* Of course, we can’t give it all away but these pics WITHOUT the covered nipples will soon be live in Carmen’s Member’s Area.* Enjoy!

Click the Images to Enlarge Them

Thanks Abbie.

Edit - Do not post links to stolen / uploaded content. Contribute with officially released free sample gallery links only. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator: