• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Call of Duty:Black Ops

The only reason people complain about MW2 is because it fustrates them. We all know deep down that the game is amazing, and when we all play it and it doesn't go our way, we complain. Same for every game.

yea but one main reason cod players complain about mw2 is because they made it too new-comer friendly. death streaks, unlimited noob toobs, semtex, etc. that stuff is just too easy for the older cods.

compare the sticky grenade from cod waw to the semtex. the sticky gets its disadvantages like a short distance and reallly short fuse. semtex is thrown decently far and has an almost perfect fuse time. idk maybe theyre that good in real life. bouncing betties were in wwII :D

This looks sic. New game modes are always good. Especially if it gets the ridiculously good, hardcore gamers out of team deathmatch.

I still wish they developed a better matchmaking system. Nobody wants a level 3 player going 0-21 to ruin your teams chances. Match them up together. Same with the high prestige players.

Here's the new perks for Black Ops.

Perk 1 - Lightweight. Scavenger. Ghost. Flak Jacket. Hardline.

Perk 2 - Marathon. Ninja. Second Chance. Hacker. Tactical Mask.

Perk 3 - Hardened. Scout. Steady Aim. Sleight of Hand. Warlord.

That video looks sweet.

I pre-ordered the game and I will be getting the hardened edition. I remember it saying something about Nazi Zombies being included with it. Plus it will include four more map packs with the game, that aren't on the normal version.

ForumModeregulator

Believer In GregCentauro
Although the new purchasing system looks pretty sweet for the next cod, I can almost see it being a hindrance...hopefully it does not create an unbalanced setting for Mp, and hopefully they didnt make it too complicated. I like details and customization in the game, but in the end gameplay is what matters.

The ballistic knife...omg....that will be awesome. No more quickscopers, when i can just shoot a knife at em...

As much as I don't want to say it, this game looks pretty amazing. There is almost no chance that I actually buy it because of the bad taste left in my mouth from MW2, but I would like to try it someday. If they can fix the core mechanics and make it feel more balanced then I might just be able to enjoy it.

It will be interesting to see what other killstreak rewards they keep in and what they remove.

I'm not buying it. I just have no interest in it and despite the hype, I really just dont care. The single player will probably be fine, albeit short but the focus will lie with the multiplayer again. I'm not really the kind to spend £45 for an online shooter, its just not in me.

Looks brilliant, I'm tempted to buy it but just hope it isn't as dissappointing as MW2. That gets boring after an hour or so online. COD4 was far far better playability wise.

Looks brilliant, I'm tempted to buy it but just hope it isn't as dissappointing as MW2. That gets boring after an hour or so online. COD4 was far far better playability wise.

Really only by virtue of the fact that it came out first.

I went into Gamestop today to put money towards the Hardened Edition, and the two other people in there were reserving Call of Duty: Black Ops. Both wanted the normal version though. So I guess there is some hope after all for the games.

The new multiplayer game modes seem cool, plus the fact that zombies will be in it as well, is really cool. Like all other games that I play, I will mainly focus on the campaign no matter how short in length it may be.

I'm going to the midnight release of the game as well.

They're putting in some cool new modes but killing it with the same stupid shit that made MW:2 such a horrible game.

What's even worse is everything is looking like they made it even MORE camper friendly. I'll most likely rent before buying.

Man I can't wait for this game. Based on what I've read the single player campaign looks like part Vietnam War movie and part Cold War spy thriller. The multiplayer looks like a lot of fun as well.

I just watched a cool preview video of one of the single player missions that takes place in Kowloon, Hong Kong. The mission opens with your character torturing an enemy agent for information. After the interrogation your team is discovered by a team of Soviet commandos and you must fight your way out through apartment hallways and rooftops. Here's a video of the mission:

http://g4tv.com/videos/49142/Call-o...ngle-Player-Exclusive/?quality=hd#video-49177