• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cali Logan / Cali / Cali A / Cassandra

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
anyone know why the video updates havent been showin on the main site?

also..anyone know if she will be doing any toys or hardcore stuff

Had an issue with the videos that being resolved. No, she wont be doing toys or guys. We did however shoot another VERY hot photo and video set with her and Jeska in HD. That should be coming in Aug.

I once saw a video clip online of Cali in an outdoor shower with a wet t-shirt, which I think she ripped off, and the cameraman was telling her what to do, like "smile and wave" at the end. It was a great clip with great shots of her boobs and I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help? Thanks.

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I once saw a video clip online of Cali in an outdoor shower with a wet t-shirt, which I think she ripped off, and the cameraman was telling her what to do, like "smile and wave" at the end. It was a great clip with great shots of her boobs and I can't find it anywhere. Can someone help? Thanks.

That was me and its on her website at www.calilogan.com :)

Mr. E

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
If you mean that I can see this free preview again at the site, then I don't know where to find it.

If you mean that I can download it if I purchase access, then thank you for stating the obvious. :dunno:

Probably wasnt a free preview, we never made one. More like someone reposted it illegally somewhere. I would hope people arent promoting that on here. 8k pics and over 100 videos on her site though :)