• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Caitlynn from Yourcaitlynn

KylerFan

Party Hardcore
Re: caitlynn from yourcaitlynn

she added me on myspace...

damn... she looks more cute as brittany than caitlynn

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

it's the third real camshow, isn't it ? the other vids were small teaser on the chair etc.

btw: any news about second bj vid, hc stuff,... ?

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

i have the two camshows... and they are
"well, i think i have to do this. but i dont wanna be here."

cant wait to see what she shows tonight

KylerFan

Party Hardcore

wow... the oldie... :)

Any news about the cam show ? prev's, summary,... ? any hc ? sc ?...

the site would be better with an experienced professional photo/video person
and content thats smart and features her personality.

1. the new webmasters photos are condescending. he's tall she's short so
the height of the camera is 6 to 12 inches above her head looking down at her shrinking her body. she's taller than emily18 and sexypattycake. having
a guy with a camera who refuses to make adjustments limits what she does, what/how he shoots and what we see. the background seems to be the focus of his photos. wearing heels on soft furniture makes no sense.

2. the dong video that he filmed was not in sync with what she was doing or how a video is supposed to look. he stands she sits. he's constantly moving she's stationary. he films what he wants to see instead of what she's doing.
he's focused on parts of the body instead of the whole body. he uses the zoom button(why?) and tips the camera.

as bad as the original webmaster was he listened to caitlynn/bri, members and himself; he sold the site in april 2008 after filming the popsicle, oil and bathtub store items.

the new webmasters (wootwootcash.com) showed why they are bottom of the barrel minimal money makers by pushing her to do things she didn't want to do; she left in june 2008. she returned in october 2008.

her may 28 2007 camshow is still uncomfortable to watch that why it's the most memorable.