• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Buying high heels.

I am a 35 year old married straight man who LOVES women's shoes and pantyhose/tights. I have bought many pairs of heels, flats, tights, and pantyhose for use in private. But today I did something that I always wanted to do. I went to the local lingerie/sex shop and headed straight for the shoes. The girl behind the counter was a good looking mulatto woman, probably around 30 years old or so. I walked back to the counter and she asked if shoe could help me. I told her yes and that I had some questions about the shoes. She came over to the shoes and again asked how she can help. I told her I needed to buy a sexy pair of shoes. She asked what size I needed and I told her I wasn't sure, but I would like to try some on. She finally got it. She didn't realize they were for me until then. I picked out a hot pair of 6" heels. They are black with thick straps running up from the toe around the ankle where they buckle (heels link). She brought out a size 10 and handed me the footies. She asked if I wanted to try them both and I said yes. I took of my tennis shoes and socks and put on the footies. She handed me the heels and I strapped them on. She watched my every move. I am glad she was focused on my feet because my cock was growing in my pants. Her co-worked made her way over, I think she wanted to see what was going on. She was a decent looking chubby white girl. probable around 25.
After I got them on she asked if I wanted to see them in the mirror. I of course said yes and she opened the dressing room which had a full length mirror. I walked over careful as can be so I didn't fall. I have had some practice so it wasn't too hard. She giggled and made a comment to her friend - "I wish I could walk as well as you do in those. I only can handle 5" heels." I just smiled. I made it over to the dressing room and lifted my pants to see my feet in those hot heels. Wearing them in public was soooo hot. Her and her co-worker stood in the door way and commented on how good they look and what nice feet I have. I said thanks and that I will take them. Then she asked me if I need any hose with them. I wasn't planing on it, but I figured since she asked. I asked her what she suggests. She walked me over to the hose and pulled out a pair of fishnet footless tights. She said that these would show off the heel. I thanked her and took them to the checkout counter.
I paid and then she handed me a coupon for 20% off my next purchase. I asked her if I could buy another pair and use the coupon. She said that would be fine. I picked out two others. One was a strappy red pair 5" with a ribbon that wrapped the angle. The other was a hot red 5 1/2" platform heel.(platform heels, but in red instead of clear) I asked which she liked better and she chose the platforms. I have never worn platforms before, but they turned out to be easier that the others. I tried them on and took a trip to the dressing room again with her and her co-worker. Again they complemented me and I said I would take them. I thanked them for being so helpful and for "not making it weird." She said no problem and I was on my way. By the time I got out of there I was ready to explode. I had to wait until I got back to work and make a trip to the men's room. I wish I could have worn them home and finshed up with them on, but no luck. Next time I go I am going to wear a pair of pantyhose under my jeans and ask if I can wear the heels out. I don't think they will mind. Now I am sufficiently wound up just writing this experience. I am going to go and put on a pair pair of pantyhose, and those red platforms and jerk off. Thanks for reading!!!