• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Buying a house.

Whatever you do, DON'T GET AN ADJUSTABLE RATE MORTGAGE!!! My dad is finding out the hard way that it's the worst stupidity you can do when you buy a house.

All depends on what country you reside....and the state of the banking system within that country.

ARMs save a lot of money in Canada.

All depends on what country you reside....and the state of the banking system within that country.

ARMs save a lot of money in Canada.

In the first few years, yes, they do. Eventually, though, the interest jumps to a level that you can't afford to pay. That's what happened to my dad. That's part of the reason for the housing market crash of a couple years ago. If you only intend to live in the house for a few years, an ARM is the best thing. If you intend to have the house for a long period of time, an ARM is the worst thing you can do.

In the first few years, yes, they do. Eventually, though, the interest jumps to a level that you can't afford to pay. That's what happened to my dad. That's part of the reason for the housing market crash of a couple years ago. If you only intend to live in the house for a few years, an ARM is the best thing. If you intend to have the house for a long period of time, an ARM is the worst thing you can do.

Again, only if the state of your banking system is collapsing and/or garbage.