• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Buy Photo Sets or Videos from the Model Personal Stores for a chance to win! Details inside!

Re: >>> Buy Photo Sets or Videos from the Model Personal Stores for a chance to win! Details inside!

Man I just love a good contest! And getting a pic set of the oh-so-hot Brandi Love is a gift that keeps on giving!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Re: >>> Buy Photo Sets or Videos from the Model Personal Stores for a chance to win! Details inside!

I put up a new blowjob/tit fuck scene!! All done in workout gear : )

A 64 pic wet tee shirt set just added too. Ring the register for me.

bobjustbob

Thank you Anders for helping me get my photo sets. May I touch you?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Thank you Anders for helping me get my photo sets. May I touch you?

You may do whatever you want with Anders, including try to pay him off for 500 credits since you're officially the week 2 winner!

So the question we are left with as we go into week three is : did the touching of Anders take place before the awarding of the week 2 prize, and if so where exactly and for how long did you touch him BJB? :stir:

Seriously though congrats you lucky SOB.

Highly recommended viewing :drool2:

Thanks for the recommendation Unrated; I hadn't realised until I followed your link that Andi is a naughty Canadian schoolgirl, which means she is extra sweet eh! Making my purchase now!

bobjustbob

So the question we are left with as we go into week three is : did the touching of Anders take place before the awarding of the week 2 prize, and if so where exactly and for how long did you touch him BJB? :stir:

Seriously though congrats you lucky SOB.

Thanks Welch. I just got home from work. I walked out the door at 3:00. I did not see Anders much less touch him yet. 2 hours later I get this...

...You may do whatever you want with Anders, including try to pay him off for 500 credits since you're officially the week 2 winner!!!

Petra is going to give me 5000 credits. Isn't that fucking great?

bobjustbob

Who else wants 5000 credits? Rules say I can't but I was going to pass this week anyway. Gotta do some searching to spend on.

Maggie Green, I can't download one of your products. Can you bring it to the next card game?

just got that Andi Land video and can say do enjoy every second of her cuteness

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

Who else wants 5000 credits? Rules say I can't but I was going to pass this week anyway. Gotta do some searching to spend on.

Maggie Green, I can't download one of your products. Can you bring it to the next card game?

You seriously can't download it? If that's the case, Petra what's the problem?

- - - Updated - - -

And I also just uploaded my Eat My Cookie photos! here's a sample:

glam_eatcookie_75.jpg

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

God damn it Bob... are you trolling us again?

I just checked your account and you haven't bought anything...

Or were you just trying to get Maggie to bring herself to your seedy cardgame....?
If thats the case, dont do it Maggie, I went there with the promise of touching.... and nothing happened, all they did was play poker.

Last edited:

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

God damn it Bob... are you trolling us again?

I just checked your account and you haven't bought anything...

Or were you just trying to get Maggie to bring herself to your seedy cardgame....?
If thats the case, dont do it Maggie, I went there with the promise of touching.... and nothing happened, all they did was play poker.

LOL! Well thanks for the warning!

bobjustbob

Never mind folks, I've got it.

I got through the first 10 pics and saving the rest for later...and later. And as far as that cookie shit set I ain't buying it. Guess who had to clean up that fucking mess after you left?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

remember when girl scouts actually sold their cookies? now, they just ambush you coming out of walmart. and also the big wigs sell them to mix into breyer's ice cream.

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b

I haven't decided yet...

bobjustbob

This is a tech question. The Wifey set I got lets me forward from the button below the pic. The rest of the sets don't. Can I make thumbnails from those sets?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Week 3's contest winner is redwolf! Congrats!

2 more weeks until the drawing for 5,000 credits.