• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Taylor Steele

Rate Busty Taylor Steele

Votes: 8 3.3%

Votes: 3 1.2%

Votes: 5 2.1%

Votes: 6 2.5%

Votes: 1 0.4%

Votes: 9 3.7%

Votes: 17 7.1%

Votes: 46 19.1%

Votes: 30 12.4%

Votes: 116 48.1%

• Total voters
I love a voluptous woman and damn is Taylor just that. At 5'3 she has my ideal body type. Brown hair and brown eyes which I absolutely love too. But as for totally perfect? I can't decide, somehow I still don't think she is quite as good as someone like Victoria Lane to me. Victoria has slightly bigger hips and her boobs don't hang as low. But really I'm just being picky now....
I give her a 9, if the polls allowed it I would have put 9.5!

Unless you count Arianna Sinn, who appeared earlier (let alone under a different name on other sites), she's the hottest out of the Score Group in my mind over the last year.

I love a voluptous woman and damn is Taylor just that. At 5'3 she has my ideal body type. Brown hair and brown eyes which I absolutely love too. But as for totally perfect? I can't decide, somehow I still don't think she is quite as good as someone like Victoria Lane to me. Victoria has slightly bigger hips and her boobs don't hang as low. But really I'm just being picky now....
I give her a 9, if the polls allowed it I would have put 9.5!
I think you and I see eye-to-eye. One thing I do tire of with Taylor Steele is the amount of make-up she uses. She seemingly has natural beauty, and really does not need it.

As far as Victoria Lane, so with you there. Victoria actually has more width to her weight, so she seems slender. Her hips and chest are very broad, which is ideal in my book. I love a wider figure, the more curvy, the more beautiful.

Both of these women are still 10s in my book though.

I think you and I see eye-to-eye. One thing I do tire of with Taylor Steele is the amount of make-up she uses. She seemingly has natural beauty, and really does not need it.

As far as Victoria Lane, so with you there. Victoria actually has more width to her weight, so she seems slender. Her hips and chest are very broad, which is ideal in my book. I love a wider figure, the more curvy, the more beautiful.

Both of these women are still 10s in my book though.

Well thanks mate :hatsoff: I'm a sucker for the ultra curvy hourglass figure too ;) You're right about the make-up but not sure who's decision that is, Taylor's or the studio? I find most don't need much make up at all, but a little can be good. And I said I think I was being quick picky or technical....I'd have no problem in the world if my woman looked like Taylor haha.

Well thanks mate :hatsoff: I'm a sucker for the ultra curvy hourglass figure too ;) You're right about the make-up but not sure who's decision that is, Taylor's or the studio? I find most don't need much make up at all, but a little can be good. And I said I think I was being quick picky or technical....I'd have no problem in the world if my woman looked like Taylor haha.
I love to see women without make-up because that's what they look like when you wake up next to them. Perfect complexion is overrated and aging is beautiful on its own.

Re: Busty Taylor Steele's Bra

Hi, all, I was lucky enough to be the winner of the "Win Taylor Steele's Bra" contest announced in the January 2011 issue of SCORE magazine. Taylor wore this bra in a photo shoot for "On Location Grand Bahama" (and, briefly, in the video scene where she gives a lucky stud a great handjob/titfuck). It comes with a letter of authenticity signed by the editor and assistant editor of SCORE. I am willing to sell it for a generous enough offer. (NO personal checks, please! Paypal preferred but bank-certified checks and wires via Western Union or Moneygram cheerfully accepted.) Pictures are available but I couldn't get the zip file to upload to this ite. Contact me if interested at tdentremont@roadrunner.com.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator gunslingingbird]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator: