• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

One of the World's most beautiful women. In my top 5.

17855063_751005058396259_9187942736523131991_o.jpg

I'm sad to say it but I think we've probably seen the last of Tanya's modeling days. She hasn't posted anything new on her facebook page since April. Hopefully she's enjoying life :) but we'll miss her. To lessen the sadness, here's some more of her photos I've come across over the past year or so--nothing super recent, but I don't think they've been posted here yet (I've tried finding full/uncensored versions for the couple that are, but with no luck). Enjoy!

EDIT:. Links deleted for violation of the board rules.. Do not post more than 5 links per thread per 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Woops, didn't realize there was a limit for posting links, my bad. That first photo was supposed to be a separate reply to chento with the full version of the image he posted...it's not new but an old photo from her nadine-j days. Here's the rest of the photos I meant to post:

Update as far as I can tell:

She seems to have settled down/married (see 1st photo). She announced recently that she is pregnant (see 4th photo), which would be her second child (she has a daughter I think). Congratulations to her—she seems happy.

Her website, tanushgrice.com recently came down, and there have been less frequent updates on her Facebook page. Sad, as she is still beautiful and one of my favorites.

Here are some recent photos: