• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score / "Billie" of ODA

Re: Busty Tanya Song (fka Anna Song) of DDF, Score and as "Billie" of ODA

Sorry for the delay. hope they r new to you and u like them...candids
http://***********************/16237805/Tanya-Song-candids.html

BTW, for an unknown reason my blog just shows visits from USA, however, I found it weird that would be true. Please if anyonw outside USA sees the link, let me know your country to tañl to blogbugs admins about the problem
thanx

She is one lovely girl

wow did you actually say a music career!! good luck to her would luv to see her in a music vid with a hot outfit on!!

wow did you actually say a music career!! good luck to her would luv to see her in a music vid with a hot outfit on!!

Several vids of Tanya performing out there, scroll back one page, in the middle is a link. Nothing like American pop vids, but cool none the less.

omg thanks man!! she just went thru the roof on the hotness meter!! for a girl to have her body and also have the ability to make music is just off the charts hotness!! hope she comes to america and makes it....o yea somebody said they liked the set of her in this black dress i totally agree heres the hottest pic( in my eyes )
http://scoregroup.vo.llnwd.net/o37/scoreland/images_content/AnnaSong_19091/04.jpg

It may only be a sample photo from Nadine Jansen's site, but at least it's something new and something sexy! :)

tadec10.jpg

I'll correct myself, Best news I have heard this year!:)

I wonder if these are old photos just being released from previous photo sessions, or are they new material? I am hopeing they are new because she is still working.