• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bush & trump

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-russia-and-travel-ban/ar-AAnxiv7?ocid=AARDHP

In a wide-ranging interview that shied away from directly criticizing the current commander in chief, former President George W. Bush said it's critical for the media to hold accountable "people who abuse their power." He also rejected the current administration's controversial immigration policy.

"I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We needed the media to hold people like me to account," Bush told TODAY in an exclusive interview. "Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it's important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power."

Bush was asked about the media's role in light of President Donald Trump's recent characterization of the media as "enemies of America." He noted he spent a lot of time during his two terms trying to convince Russian President Vladimir Putin to embrace an independent press.

This was at a memorial service for 5 slain Dallas police officers.

Does anyone think his advice or opinion is worth a shit about anything? Not one word out of him about Obama in 8 years and 6 weeks in he is giving interviews. Because Trump said he didn't keep us safe and was mean to his baby brother.

xman had this dumb fuck pegged.

He would had never been president had it not been for his daddy.

I cringe when I watch this

I remember seeing him holding hands with michelle, the media did not show the dancing at least what I saw. It is weird. Not a big fan of his but it is an uplifting song. I wonder if bush is mentally there or wanted to freak out michelle. I think he forgot he was at a funeral.
I originally voted for him in 1988 over Dukakis thinking he might clean up the cia, being a past director of it. It seems the bushes are the root of the evil.

I cant imagine you supported Dukakis.

After watching a show about that election which was really dirty on hw.s part I don't hate Dukakis. He ran a clean campaign it seemed. My dad was in a restaurant in boston and he looked out the window and saw Dukakis and waved and Dukakis waved back.

Have you had one of those TIA's or something? I don't want to make fun of you if you have a medical issue. You seem intelligent in some ways, then you will do something and I wonder if you are an idiot savant.

That is George W. Bush not George H.W. Bush the elder. It says you are 54, you should know this.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
"I consider the media to be indispensable to democracy. We needed the media to hold people like me to account," Bush told TODAY in an exclusive interview. "Power can be very addictive and it can be corrosive, and it's important for the media to call to account people who abuse their power."

I agree 100%.
Too bad the corporate media doesn't do that.

I agree 100%.
Too bad the corporate media doesn't do that.

It would be nice if the media did their job across the board equally. They don't.

Bush had many opportunities to speak out against Obama and didn't. Especially his executive amnesty.
So fuck him.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
It would be nice if the media did their job across the board equally. They don't.

Bush had many opportunities to speak out against Obama and didn't. Especially his executive amnesty.
So fuck him.

That's because they are on the same team. Obama was Bushes chosen successor. Bush - Clintons, Clinton-BushI. Obama had to speak bad about Bush to get himself more votes and popularity and trick people but Bush never had a reason to critisize Obama.

I believe although the shadow GOV took control many decades ago it really hit the gas when Reagan became PREZ and Bush started really setting up shop. Clinton it continued steadily, Bush II it went into overdrive and under Barry they hit the nitrus.
Now Trump is a major pothole in the road. He's got to walk a fine line in order to not get DECIMATED.
He can only do so much for now. Maybe in a second term he can do more.

Not one word out of him about Obama in 8 years and 6 weeks in he is giving interviews.

I thought the same thing. Bush hasn't said boo since he left the white house, but even he couldn't stay silent with the rampaging idiot that's occupying the white house now. Opposition to the cheetoh messiah is growing by the minute.

I remember seeing him holding hands with michelle, the media did not show the dancing at least what I saw. It is weird. Not a big fan of his but it is an uplifting song. I wonder if bush is mentally there or wanted to freak out michelle. I think he forgot he was at a funeral.

with mental capacity I drifted over to bush 2
I originally voted for him in 1988 over Dukakis thinking he might clean up the cia, being a past director of it. It seems the bushes are the root of the evil.

I cant imagine you supported Dukakis.

After watching a show about that election which was really dirty on hw.s part I don't hate Dukakis. He ran a clean campaign it seemed. My dad was in a restaurant in boston and he looked out the window and saw Dukakis and waved and Dukakis waved back.

I did not make a proper break on third line. sorry. bush 1 seems to have lost it and maybe bush 2 is losin it also. The service might have had an up lifting tone at the end especially with the song.
Bush 2 was not to swift but I guess he was better than Obama. I do think "cheeto massiah" is a creative name mongo for those of that political persuasion.

I have heard bush 1 took over foreign policy after the assassination attempt on Reagan. He supposedly chose between haig or bush 1. The exception is when I believe (I cant think of his name) his second secy of state talked him into nuclear arms talks with the soviets.

Bush 2 I believe said he was going to not be critical of his successor, sour grapes aspect with a change of power from rep to dem.

It looks like Obama is going to speak out at least as long as he is living in dc. to each his own, I would think Obama might be tired of it.

I thought the same thing. Bush hasn't said boo since he left the white house, but even he couldn't stay silent with the rampaging idiot that's occupying the white house now. Opposition to the cheetoh messiah is growing by the minute.

Um..no Dr. Hawking.

Trump had the audacity to question his motivation for Iraq.. he was a meanie to Jeb and said that he didn't keep America safe.. because 9/11.

It's the Bush creed, a clan mentality of family power before country. Now I will agree will you that he doesn't like Trump but it is those things that is causing it.
Growing by the minute?

The latest polling doesn't reflect that.

Confidence in the economy and his job performance have improved

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27

Um..no Dr. Hawking.

Trump had the audacity to question his motivation for Iraq.. he was a meanie to Jeb and said that he didn't keep America safe.. because 9/11.

Sure, that's much more likely than the fact that drumpf is just a terrible president and, together with the freedom hating republicans, the biggest threat to US democracy in history.

The latest polling doesn't reflect that.

Confidence in the economy and his job performance have improved

http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27

Oh yeah, you got me there. Especially after dozens of people across the USA gathered to show their support for dear leader the other day. Was it the biggest presidential support rally ever, period?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-president-protest-muslim-ban-a7603876.html

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/mon...assive-flop-as-event-photos-show-tiny-crowds/

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Sure, that's much more likely than the fact that drumpf is just a terrible president and, together with the freedom hating republicans...

Which reminds me, how are y'all doin' with those internment camps down there in your land of freedom?