• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Burger King Says, "Hey, We're The King Of Burgers! Time To Become The King Of Chicken Sandwiches Too!"

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I may have to give it a try since there is a spicy option.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...e-burger-joint-quality-chicken-142556188.html

3d316cb0-7125-11eb-bfad-b4b115e792b3

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Spicy. I had to see if that was it. That's funny, they aren't the king of anything except for tasting your food all the next day with every belch.

Mr. Daystar

I guess I just don't understand. To my knowledge, that word only has to do with food being prepared with things like Jalapeno, or Cayenne peppers. But to be honest in todays day and age, so many phrases pop up, and so many terms already well into existence, have been repurposed, it's hard to keep up. I guess I'm becoming a dinosaur.

Holy crapola! The address got blocked too.

What is the opposite of mild that can give you puckerbutt?

edit: Mild is not blocked. If I have enough time I can cook up some kind of racist conspiracy and have fun pointing fingers with the rest of the extra time that I had remaining from the previous spare time that I had extra of.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Is there a repairman you can call that is willing to come out at this hour?

Want me to check Yelp for a good Word Filter guy?
I'll let them know. There's been some over active filter-fu happening.

Nothing getting filtered for me. I see the link and everybody asking about spicy.

I like their original chicken sandwiches. I grab coupons out of the mailbox giving me two originals and two small fries for $5.00

Nothing getting filtered for me. I see the link and everybody asking about spicy.

I like their original chicken sandwiches. I grab coupons out of the mailbox giving me two originals and two small fries for $5.00

Adam really put the work in all the way to the midnight hour finding a guy in his truck who still had his tools on him.

Adam is good. He makes problems go away.

Mr. Daystar

Adam really put the work in all the way to the midnight hour finding a guy in his truck who still had his tools on him.

Adam is good. He makes problems go away.
I used to have a family member that did that.

Mr. Daystar

He drove a Cadillac. He carried no tools, he just made problems go away.

Mr. Daystar

3 avg. sized men, 1 skinny, 1 plump, or one really fat dude. It was an old Cadillac, and I was just entering my teens, so I'm guessing late 70's. I only found out after the fact....my family was very quiet about things when I was a kid.