• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
Yeah she is, wish the scenes were a little bit longer..BUT at least she started doing some scenes so no complaints from me :D

If you haven't scene any of here new b/g scenes she is pretty amazing and you should chech them out.

We're getting longer with the scenes. :) Our last two videos are both over 20 minutes.. we're starting to loosen up a little. Big things coming! Thanks for the kind words!

I havent checked in on Bryci for a long time and frankly that's one of the nicest sets Ive ever seen. No toys, light on the make up - lovely natural look, sexy facial expressions and just tasteful nudity. A woman doesnt have to fill every hole to look sexy.

Thanks man! Much appreciated. We try and have fun with our photo sets, sometimes the glam thing is more fun that amateur - all comes down to Bryci's mood that day. She tell me what she has in mind, I then try and deliver her vision. Glad you liked it!

JD

Approved Content Owner
I can't ever seem to access bryci.com all I get is blank screen. Does anybody else get this problem?

Freeones isn't tech support. :) If you get a blank screen you've been ip banned. What the fuck did you do?

WHAT DID YOU DO?

I'm kidding, the ban might be you directly because you were stupid and tried a site ripping program, or.. it might not have anything to do with you. You Might be on an ip beside the asshole trying to hack us for a week so we blocked the entire subnet around him.

Head on over to bellasupport.com and read the page, then follow the instructions. thank you!

Freeones isn't tech support. :) If you get a blank screen you've been ip banned. What the fuck did you do?

WHAT DID YOU DO?

I'm kidding, the ban might be you directly because you were stupid and tried a site ripping program, or.. it might not have anything to do with you. You Might be on an ip beside the asshole trying to hack us for a week so we blocked the entire subnet around him.

Head on over to bellasupport.com and read the page, then follow the instructions. thank you!

I haven't done anything. I'm with the largest ISP in the UK and my IP is dynamically allocated, so unless you have banned most of the UK from visiting your site, I doubt it is that. Anyway, it has been like this for months, nothing but a blank screen and I'm not the first person to report this problem, see page 123 of this thread and a post by texugobr.

If anybody else is getting a blank screen when they try to access Bryci.com please post here.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I haven't done anything. I'm with the largest ISP in the UK and my IP is dynamically allocated, so unless you have banned most of the UK from visiting your site, I doubt it is that. Anyway, it has been like this for months, nothing but a blank screen and I'm not the first person to report this problem, see page 123 of this thread and a post by texugobr.

If anybody else is getting a blank screen when they try to access Bryci.com please post here.

I appreciate your thoughts, but actually that is exactly what it is. White page means banned. We get members going to the sites, sign ups coming in all day long so it's working just fine,

I know because I run the server, I am the one that bans people or areas due to abuse of the server etc.

If you are seeing a white page, your ip address or subnet has been blocked. Nothing really too crazy about this. Sorry you're in an area that got tagged but it's not the entire UK, we have a ton of UK members.

As for you asking others to post here if they see white... what are you hoping this accomplishes? lol Will they suddenly not see white? :D

Yes others have had the issue, and for some we have resolved it. Others did not get it lifted, because simply put, when we block an area, it is for good reason. Abuse slows down our server, it costs us money. When we block somewhere, the ip addresses and sub nets were not randomly picked from the sky, they were entered because someone in that area was doing something they shouldn't be. I wish this wasn't the case, but it is. It sucks, but I don't make the rules. I watch and when credit card fraud, site ripping ets shows up and it's from a certain area, we block that one ip. When it comes again, we block the subnet.

If someone goes to bellasupport.com and reads the page, sends us their info, we look into the issue. Posting here does nothing, as I said, this is not tech support.

So for those of you that post you're seeing a white page, follow the instructions already listed.

My IP address is dynamically allocated so it changes every time my connection resets. As it has been like this for months and my IP address will have changed several times during that period, you must have a pretty big bank blocked. I posted here to see if anybody else had the problem and then maybe we could find something in common, like we are on the same ISP or from the same region. I wasn't expecting support to be on here, I was just curious to see if others had the same problem that's all.

JD

Approved Content Owner
My IP address is dynamically allocated so it changes every time my connection resets. As it has been like this for months and my IP address will have changed several times during that period, you must have a pretty big bank blocked. I posted here to see if anybody else had the problem and then maybe we could find something in common, like we are on the same ISP or from the same region. I wasn't expecting support to be on here, I was just curious to see if others had the same problem that's all.

Once again, you're not really following what i am saying. :) Your ip is blocked. Doesn;'t matter how often it changes, it is still within a subnet that your host has, that is clearly blocked. So it can change daily for years, and it will always be blocked unless I remove the subnet block. This is whY i said, go to bellasupport.com and read the page, drop us some info. :)

The only way we look at blocks is via bellasupport.com I'm not sure what you know about ip addresses/subnets work? perhaps this will help? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IP_address

We have a lot of UK members, that connect via static and dynamic ip's. It's not about your Country, it's about the exact ip subnet you are on. Hope that helps and if you do send in info, we'll check it out. No promises though, as I said, we don't know why your area is nuked until we know what your area is. (via ip address)

Cheers!