• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So I´m not allowed to have an opinion because you will get all bitchy and defensive? Yes, I do think it´s getting quite boring. Why? Well, not because of the girl, she´s definitely beautiful, but your pictures are boring, repetitive, cliché and predictable. All of your models have exactly the same poses in ALL of their sets. You can bitch all that you want, but you are just a one trick pony. So before getting all defensive and stupid with your know it all, wise guy attitude, start by thinking about what "boring" means. If you´re trying to make bryci look beautiful, well, she´s already beautiful and you do your job quite good, but you need to start getting creative, not only with dresses and locations, but with attraction, passion and suggestion.

I truly don´t give a flying fart is she starts showing pink or not, but it will definitely get more of my attention.

Now go bitch to your keyboard!

I get the feeling that you are in the small minority who feels the way you do.

JD

Approved Content Owner
So I´m not allowed to have an opinion because you will get all bitchy and defensive? Yes, I do think it´s getting quite boring. Why? Well, not because of the girl, she´s definitely beautiful, but your pictures are boring, repetitive, cliché and predictable. All of your models have exactly the same poses in ALL of their sets. You can bitch all that you want, but you are just a one trick pony. So before getting all defensive and stupid with your know it all, wise guy attitude, start by thinking about what "boring" means. If you´re trying to make bryci look beautiful, well, she´s already beautiful and you do your job quite good, but you need to start getting creative, not only with dresses and locations, but with attraction, passion and suggestion.

I truly don´t give a flying fart is she starts showing pink or not, but it will definitely get more of my attention.

Now go bitch to your keyboard!

Nah man, you're totally allowed to have an opinion. They're like assholes, right? (we all have one). I was pointing out that a model does what she wants to do, and if you aren't a fan, why bother posting? Kind of common sense. Insulting her work isn't exactly a positive addition to the thread unless I missed something? If you don't like what Bryci is doing, or what I am doing... tell ya what, click here. Have a nice day.

EDIT: The model has decided to close that chapter of her modeling life. Let bygones be bygones. Please do not repeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Not necessarily... or at least it doesn't have to be this way. Just show some courtesy with your 'constructive' criticism folks. :) Here's a few more galleries of which the url tags haven't been posted, as far as I could see, as I don't like to post in the babes section empty-handed. :D

http://www.teenchickpics.com/girls/bryci/busty311/boneme.html
http://www.teenchickpics.com/girls/bryci/busty309/boneme.html
http://www.teenchickpics.com/girls/bryci/busty305/boneme.html
http://www.teenchickpics.com/girls/bryci/busty303/boneme.html
http://www.teenchickpics.com/girls/bryci/busty299/boneme.html

Hmm. I just read through the last 5 pages, and it looks like you're not really allowed to post or say a whole lot on this thread except that she is hot (which she is).
Mind you, I get why some of them were frowned upon.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Hmm. I just read through the last 5 pages, and it looks like you're not really allowed to post or say a whole lot on this thread except that she is hot (which she is).
Mind you, I get why some of them were frowned upon.

Nobody minds a little constructive criticism.

Constructive criticism is criticism kindly meant that has a goal of improving some area of another’s person’s life or work. Often constructive criticism refers specifically to the critique of someone else’s written or artistic work, in perhaps a teacher/student setting, that would allow that person to further improve the work or to improve their approach to future endeavors.

HOWEVER, I know James (and Bryci through him) and especially myself are getting a tad tired of the constant broken record criticism about things Bryci can't or won't change.

On damned near EVERY page it's stated that Bryci isn't going farther than what you see now. I'm not quite sure why people aren't getting this. It's pretty bloody simple. Really, if Bryci not (insert action here that Bryci currently isn't doing) bother you that much, find another one of the 16,000+ girls on FreeOnes that DOES do what you want to see.

End of story. I'm not repeating myself again...after this it will just be bans.

Last edited:
Nobody minds a little constructive criticism.

HOWEVER, I know James (and Bryci through him) and especially myself are getting a tad tired of the constant broken record criticism about things Bryci can't or won't change.

On damned near EVERY page it's stated that Bryci isn't going farther than what you see now. I'm not quite sure why people aren't getting this. It's pretty bloody simple. Really, if Bryci not (insert action here that Bryci currently isn't doing) bother you that much, find another one of the 16,000+ girls on FreeOnes that DOES do what you want to see.

End of story. I'm not repeating myself again...after this it will just be bans.

That's the bottom line right there. Really, that was the first time I went to this thread (and this will probably be the last because internet drama is lame) and I only had to read the 'she will not' statement once - even though I'm not one of the people who were criticizing Bryci or 'things she won't do'.
I totally agree, not every woman featured on this site has to do everything. There are plenty of others who will do what you're looking for.
I think the other people either don't read before they post, so they think they're the first to say/ask, or they think that if it's said enough times that she'll somehow change her mind. Don't hold your breath.
The end.

I love Bryci, and will never bitch about anything she does, I just find myself lucky that she is doing what she is doing now. So thank you for all the content that you provide, for free.

I agree with FloggingBishop; she is beautiful and thank you very very very much for the free content!

I adore her in heels, incredibly sexy!

The people that complain about these models crack me up. Just appreciate what they DO do, as they don't HAVE to do any of it! Enjoy their beauty, and the tease they DO give us!