• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If your debt card has a Visa or Mastercard stamp on it, then online it's not viewed as a debt card, it's viewed as a credit card, so yes, it would work. Any debt card with a Visa or Mastercard stamp would work for membership.

Each individual Bella site is $24.95 per month, that would be Bryci.com, Avadawn.com or KatieBanks.com. Any one site for $24.95

Bellapass.com on the other hand is $34.95 and it gives full access to all the sites as well as all future Bella sites we create and add. We are creating the fourth Bella Girl site right now, it should go live within 2-3 weeks area. The girl will have the largest boobs in the Bella Network. She's hot, big breasted and loves to show off... I think she's going to do well. When her site goes up, it'll of course be shown in FreeOnes as the others have been. :)

So then that will be four Bella Sites, all for one low price, and then we're starting to find Bella Girl #5. In short, we're trying to offer a great deal. :hatsoff:

What about the visa gift cards https://www.allaccessgift.com/gift/ this one all you need is to enter a name and a zip code that matches whatever name and zip you give the retailer (you enter these online at the all-access site). Would these work?

Bryci should get into the Anime and Video game cosplay thing. She doesn't have to know about the anime or video game to dress up as a character from it, and it would broaden her fan base considerably. She would get to play around with looks and dress up in crazy ways with wigs and such. A couple of suggestions:

Lara Croft
lara_croft_tomb_raider_anni.jpg

Jill Valentine (from the Resident Evil series)
Jill_Valentine_RE_FanArt_01.jpg

Tifa Lockheart (from Final Fantasy VII)
tifa-ff7.jpg

Menace (from Queens Blade) This one is alot like Bryci's egyptian set, which is what gave me the idea.
menace.jpg

Ryomou Shimei (from Ikkitousen)
ryomou_matching.jpg

JD

Approved Content Owner
Bryci should get into the Anime and Video game cosplay thing. She doesn't have to know about the anime or video game to dress up as a character from it, and it would broaden her fan base considerably. She would get to play around with looks and dress up in crazy ways with wigs and such. A couple of suggestions:

Bryci loves the idea, we've approached it a few times in the past and she's done sets with anime wigs in the past. Thing is, putting a ton of time and money into a costume that would be used for one set, isn't cost effective unless that is your niche, like for example, the one and only Francesca Dani.

Doesn't mean we won't be doing Cosplay things in the future, we most likely will.. just not huge on the list right now is all. If there is an outfit you'd specifically like to see Bryci in and you'd like to buy it for her, I'm sure she'd look at it seriously.

Thanks for the post! :glugglug:

JD

Approved Content Owner
I love the shoot with the Kiss shirt!
But james, buy the poor girl some new jeans dude. They are completly torn up!

:nanner:

She does that to her jeans, she buys good jeans and then shreds em as she sees fit. I know you were joking, er, pretty sure you were joking.. heh..just in case tho, this is why her jeans look all shredded :)

i love the cosplay idea

we do too but it's still expensive to do for a one off shoot, thus if anyone wants to send her costumes, she's open to it. Same as 99% of the models out there, very very very few would go spend $100-$300 for an outfit for one set unless they were going to wear it other times. I wish things weren't so pricey :(

We're still on the lookout though, you never know what you'll see :wave2:

very very very few would go spend $100-$300 for an outfit for one set unless they were going to wear it other times. I wish things weren't so pricey :(:wave2:
Would you consider those outfits if you produced a special zip set and movie combination which people could purchase separately? Don't know if you do this kind of thing already, the zip sets. But if a pricey outfit would please members, you could produce something a bit more than the ordinary picture sets, and sell them separately? I don't know, just rambling for no reason... Thanks for the update.

:nanner:

She does that to her jeans, she buys good jeans and then shreds em as she sees fit. I know you were joking, er, pretty sure you were joking.. heh..just in case tho, this is why her jeans look all shredded :)

Yeah i was. It's just that i suck at using smilies. I just found this one out :nanner:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Would you consider those outfits if you produced a special zip set and movie combination which people could purchase separately? Don't know if you do this kind of thing already, the zip sets. But if a pricey outfit would please members, you could produce something a bit more than the ordinary picture sets, and sell them separately? I don't know, just rambling for no reason... Thanks for the update.

Great question! Both Bryci and I think "zip sets" are not really fair to the members of the site. We will never create zip sets for sale for this reason. We sort of view it as, if you sign up for a website, you're already paying money so that should entitle you to all the content, not just part of it. I have seen some sites do the ol switcharoo where they sell you a membership and then try and sell you again with a zip set if you want to see her doing something she wouldn't normally do on her site.

Meh, just not for us. We think our members have a right to all the content we create, after all, they spent their hard earned money with us. We should be treating them with appreciation, hoping our site is good enough so they'd want to rebill or sign up again another time with us.

It was a great idea though, we talked about zip sets awhile back and we both had the exact same opinion on it, as many other web models do. I figure to each their own, some models like zip sets, they make more money with them. We on the other hand are not in favor of them, that's all. :thumbsup: