• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
These last posts will be deleted shortly.

If people keep posting the old stuff that was from way in the past, things that in this very thread we have asked not to post or we'd have issues, we will stop posting Bryci content here for free.

I made this VERY clear before but there is always one asshole that thinks he's a superstar.

Everyone makes mistakes, she made hers, it was 3 years ago. She's asked that it be left alone, in the past where it belongs. If you're trying to piss a girl off and be mean, great, go for it, also get a good lawyer at the same time if you continue. If anyone continues to post this shit we will have legal issues to deal with. This is not open to discussion or opinion. If you're not sure what I am saying, start on page one of the thread and read the entire thread, things were brought before, this was already commented on.

Before you think I'm being an asshole about this, I own full copyrights to all these images, thus it is my right to protect Bryci. I have to believe any of you in my shows would do the same thing. There's always at least one asshole wanting to stir the pot, that's the internet and we understand this. haha... but seriously, we all make errors. She started fast and got in over her head. Let it die guys, people posting old photos etc from before she was Bryci, I will be asking to have banned from Freeones.

These last posts will be deleted shortly.

If people keep posting the old stuff that was from way in the past, things that in this very thread we have asked not to post or we'd have issues, we will stop posting Bryci content here for free.

I made this VERY clear before but there is always one asshole that thinks he's a superstar.

Everyone makes mistakes, she made hers, it was 3 years ago. She's asked that it be left alone, in the past where it belongs. If you're trying to piss a girl off and be mean, great, go for it, also get a good lawyer at the same time if you continue. If anyone continues to post this shit we will have legal issues to deal with. This is not open to discussion or opinion. If you're not sure what I am saying, start on page one of the thread and read the entire thread, things were brought before, this was already commented on.

Before you think I'm being an asshole about this, I own full copyrights to all these images, thus it is my right to protect Bryci. I have to believe any of you in my shows would do the same thing. There's always at least one asshole wanting to stir the pot, that's the internet and we understand this. haha... but seriously, we all make errors. She started fast and got in over her head. Let it die guys, people posting old photos etc from before she was Bryci, I will be asking to have banned from Freeones.

I had no idea that there was an issue about these "old" photos. I was just pointing out that it was the same girl.
I understand where you are coming from, but as we all know (and sometimes regret) photos posted on the net will always come back to haunt you at some stage in the future.
Its impossible to police the internet so I'm afraid that both you and Bryci will have to grin and bear it. :2 cents:
PS, calling members an "asshole" isn't going to do you the world of good. I don't care who you are, it is "assholes" like us that keep your sites going.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
inżMarek1983;3277724 said:
You will not delete these photos from my hard disk eltardo
I will post them again:p

If you post them again (or any others I might add) you will be removed from the board. So keep them on your hard drive.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I had no idea that there was an issue about these "old" photos. I was just pointing out that it was the same girl.
I understand where you are coming from, but as we all know (and sometimes regret) photos posted on the net will always come back to haunt you at some stage in the future.
Its impossible to police the internet so I'm afraid that both you and Bryci will have to grin and bear it. :2 cents:
PS, calling members an "asshole" isn't going to do you the world of good. I don't care who you are, it is "assholes" like us that keep your sites going.

I didn't have an issue with You Andy, but the old photos etc have been mentioned in this thread earlier as well. :) And the people I am calling assholes are not the ones that keep the sites going. they are the ones that cause the sites to close down because they post stolen material and raise hell.

Why do you think Tiffany Teen went offline and many, many other web models? Because of assholes.

Difference is, we're not going anywhere. We knew these would be seen, we're not too bothered by it but of course, that doesn't mean I want go after assholes that want to create trouble. (not saying you, saying others that started the posts themselves)

Man, i think eltardo is going crazy!

not in the least, as I said, we knew these have been out for some time. Scandals keep people talking and guess what that does? It sells memberships. :2 cents:

Now, FRESH CONTENT!

A member thought B looked a little like Cleopatra so he sent in an outfit.

http://bryci.org/galleries/cleopatra/ :wave2:

Hey eltardo,
Just wanted to say: keep up the good work, man. Been loving the sets so far!

That Cleopatra set is dynamite... Bryci DOES make a good Cleopatra!

Would love to see Bryci do more cosplay/uniform sets... Will there be a princess leia or wonder woman set in the future?

That kinda stuff gets fanboys like me all hot 'n bothered, y'know?
:)
Keep doing what you're doing and ignore the haters...

JD

Approved Content Owner
Northosh and darkwarrior3007, thanks guys!

nolanb123... thanks for the kind words man! I would LOVE to see a Leia set! If it wasn't for the Lucas Lawsuit machine, I'd go for it but other cosplay, hell yes. Not sure what because she doesn't have costumes, so it all comes down to what we find online. Bryci gets a few members sending things to her off her wish list so I'll see if she can add some.

I took this last night at dinner with a friend of ours that had spent the night. B and her went shopping on Sunday, had a girl's afternoon while I stayed home and played pocket pool :nanner: ... some of you might recognize her from here.

monroe.jpg

I would LOVE to see a Leia set! If it wasn't for the Lucas Lawsuit machine, I'd go for it

lol... Didn't think about that!
You're right though: gotta be careful!
;)
Costume-wise, there's some pretty nice stuff online but it's damn expensive and you can never be sure about the quality... Until it arrives in the mail!

Hey, hopefully the Cleopatra guy will send Bryci more!
*fingers crossed*

megamonkey

Closed Account
Guess its not okay when someone else was pimping the pics....

I didn't have an issue with You Andy, but the old photos etc have been mentioned in this thread earlier as well. :) And the people I am calling assholes are not the ones that keep the sites going. they are the ones that cause the sites to close down because they post stolen material and raise hell.

Why do you think Tiffany Teen went offline and many, many other web models? Because of assholes.

Difference is, we're not going anywhere. We knew these would be seen, we're not too bothered by it but of course, that doesn't mean I want go after assholes that want to create trouble. (not saying you, saying others that started the posts themselves)

A very elegant answer Eltardo.
Like I mentioned, I understand where you are coming from, but these things will always come back to haunt you. Look at Nikki Sims, pictures of her tits are all over the net, and links to them are openly available on her thread.

I like Bryci and I like what you are doing. These old pics don't matter she should be proud of them!
Don't get so hung up about it :thumbsup:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Guess its not okay when someone else was pimping the pics....

Not sure what this means to be honest? I have a feeling you're making an assumption, and if that's the case, you'd be incorrect. Those are old photos, she regrets them and wishes that be in the past. They are not online for a reason. We own them outright, thus, we will protect our copyrights if needed. Pretty simple stuff. :rolleyes:

I can imagine if any of you were dating a model and she had things in her past she wanted left in the past, you'd do what you could to protect her, wouldn't you? that's all we're doing. This is why we don't post and share in other forums, because of lack of respect for the girl. Of course we're aware of things from the past coming up time and time again, we know that. This is what I said earlier, scandal sells memberships.... but that doesn't mean we don't go after people that are out to hurt B by posting things they don't own. You might be surprised at how fast a forum admin gives up an ip address if served with legal paperwork, so don't be one of those naive people that thinks because you're online, you can't be found. In the past 12 years, I have gone after six people, all settled out of court for 5 figures or higher. You'd be shocked what things a lawyer can slap on when they're out for money. Copyright infringement, emotional damages, intent to cause damage to ones reputation etc etc the list goes on and on. I hate lawyers with a passion, but they are good at their job. Bastards.

Anyway, enough negativity. Please don't think i am threatening anyone, I am def. not. I am saying if someone tries to damage us or our business, we will do whatever we need to do to solve the issue. I have to assume in our shoes, you'd do the same. :2 cents:

Lastly, to further illustrate something I said several times in this thread about it not being about 'the money'... we just started the Bryci Summer Sale today.

Membership is on sale for $24.95 right now, for a limited time. Limited to when? not sure... most likely June and we'll see how it goes from there. Maybe the rest of the summer... who knows. :thumbsup: