• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Hey guys! It's that time again.... sort of

There is no webmaster content for this set so no previews other then these small ones... reason we didn't release a webmaster set for this set was simple, we like to keep some of the sets exclusive to members of the site. :) It's not personal against you guys! heh

I tried to post a bunch on Bryci.net (free blog) so hopefully that helps a little. :)

http://bryci.net/barbie-bikini/

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=4529

We'll have more stuff coming shortly and hopefully you smile!

Considering where you were at I bet that was one of those photosets where it looks nicer and more comfortable doing it than it really was. Whenever I stand in the water like that I'm always cold and have rocks gabbing into me. Bryci pulls it off well though.

JD

Approved Content Owner
Yet another sweet set! Thanks James?

Why the name change? :)

I set up the "Eltardo" site as a joke at the 'tardos' online, the stupid people we all encounter from day to day, we all know them. Someone how a few of these 'tardos' figured this was my online name, haha... which... no, it wasn't and isn't. James is my name, thus... James it is. It is JamesDot (in here) because my new site (not online yet) is jamesdot.com :)

One of the kick ass admins here at Freeones was good enough to change my name for me. I don't want to list who it is for fear others will start PMing him asking for favors. heh. he knows who he is. Thanks buddy!

where can i look the pics?
On bryci.org?

I'm fairly sure you didn't read what i said or you'd know this answer. :2 cents:

Copy/pasted from above for you....

There is no webmaster content for this set so no previews other then these small ones... reason we didn't release a webmaster set for this set was simple, we like to keep some of the sets exclusive to members of the site. :) It's not personal against you guys! heh

I tried to post a bunch on Bryci.net (free blog) so hopefully that helps a little. :)

http://bryci.net/barbie-bikini/

http://eltardo.com/updates.php?type=pictures&id=4529

Today we shot more on the beach, some seriously hot pix... as well as some other good stuff that is coming up. :wave2:

One from today... click for *larger*

JD

Approved Content Owner
What will jamesdot.com be about if I may ask?

And any admin can change your name. ;)

I get asked a decent amount of questions from people regarding what I do, how I got into it, how they can get into it etc. I like to help people, so I figured I'd slap a site together that is my 'for fun' type site. If you ever had gone to eltardo.com in the past, the blog format will still be there, as well as a lot of assorted photos, behind the scenes stuff, more photos I have taken in my 13 years in the biz etc. Basically just my little corner of hell. :glugglug:

Hopefully it helps a few, makes a few people smile or laugh. It'll be 150% free of course. Prob have a ton of galleries, photos, blog posts, junk from internets. I might make a special section for the hater hall of fame. honestly, never put that much thought into it.. heh

here's a look at the sections if you're curious :) thx for asking man!

there will be a *ton* of Bryci in there... this I guarantee. :thumbsup:

JD

Approved Content Owner

D-dogg

Banned
leave the man alone, he's just trying to get his posts up. So didn't you get to much trouble from other people in the woods? cause on one pic there is a man walking by :)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I get asked a decent amount of questions from people regarding what I do, how I got into it, how they can get into it etc. I like to help people, so I figured I'd slap a site together that is my 'for fun' type site. If you ever had gone to eltardo.com in the past, the blog format will still be there, as well as a lot of assorted photos, behind the scenes stuff, more photos I have taken in my 13 years in the biz etc. Basically just my little corner of hell. :glugglug:

Hopefully it helps a few, makes a few people smile or laugh. It'll be 150% free of course. Prob have a ton of galleries, photos, blog posts, junk from internets. I might make a special section for the hater hall of fame. honestly, never put that much thought into it.. heh

here's a look at the sections if you're curious :) thx for asking man!

there will be a *ton* of Bryci in there... this I guarantee. :thumbsup:

Oh this is cool! :thumbsup: I'd love to know more about this biz. :)

But when you say 150% free...Does this mean I get money from you when I go to your site?! :D ;)