• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
for when a fully nude?
that girl is great but she have a Nikki Sims and Briana Lee sindrome (hands front of boobs and pussy) HANDS HANDS more HANDS
that beautiful body is for SHOWING
thanks

She is fully nude so not sure what you're saying to be honest. :confused:

for when a fully nude?
that girl is great but she have a nikki sims and briana lee sindrome (hands front of boobs and pussy) HANDS HANDS more HANDS
that beautiful body is for SHOWING
thanks

:rofl: for when a fully nude??? umm she just went nude dude.:nanner:
im about ready to start selling my ass on the street to pay the membership fee for bryci.com:2 cents:

To Jet2233:

I don't normally respond to what people say on these forums but your level of stupidity has compelled me to tell you to shut the fuck up. One, Bryci is hot as fuck and it isn't possible for someone to exceed her by a mile. That's like saying you gave 110% percent...its mathematically impossible and completely illogical!!!!

But for argument sake lets pretend your "girlfriend" really is that hot...then why the hell are you patroling forums for internet models? Especially if you are just gonna run your mouth, talk shit, and sound like an illiterate dumb ass while you do it. Honestly, if you do have a girlfriend that is that hot then how did you even discover Bryci.

Lets call a spade a spade. You are a sad excuse for a man. You don't have a girlfriend and wish you could see Bryci in all her naked glory. You envy Eltardo because he gets to be with her so in order to deal with your own issues you lash out in anger with insults. Maybe you should see a shrink to develope some better coping skills.

All that being said, before you respond to anything I have said just know that I have said my piece and I won't give you the satisfaction of ever responding to any of your posts again. If you don't like what Bryci does then don't look and don't leave negative comments because there are TONS of guys and probably girls that like what she does. Peace :glugglug:

I like how you started a new profile cause you were too scared to use your own but ok. Heres calling a spade a spade heres pics of us together and her sister. No she wont take her clothes off for you so you can jack off either.
As we see tho Bryci has started getting all the way nude and that was my whole point to begin with. Id never pimp my girl to make money tho nor does she need to. She actually runs the apartment complex I live at. I bet you really feel like a fool now huh.

EDIT: Please note, this is not a picture posting forum. You are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread, or it is in ID thread. Post a link instead. Do not hot link images to avoid approval of attachment.
Attachment deleted.
And jet, personal pics are for personal use. Not for public consumption. Nude or clothed. My :2 cents:
Read the rules, Please.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, if people have some constructive critism that can make the site better...then I'm sure eltardo is all ears because when it comes down to it, a model and a site is useless without fans to keep it going.

Umm, this will probably get me a ban but. Most of us were saying, "she needs to be nude".

We then listened to the counter-arguments why she wouldn't be nude.

Now shes' nude.

Argument over.

So much for that. :D

I guess a bunch of TnA guys on the web don't count for much, but maybe they do... jus' a little beety bit.

Yay, nude!

:nanner::spump:

-baff.

JD

Approved Content Owner
I like how you started a new profile cause you were too scared to use your own but ok. Heres calling a spade a spade heres pics of us together and her sister. No she wont take her clothes off for you so you can jack off either.
As we see tho Bryci has started getting all the way nude and that was my whole point to begin with. Id never pimp my girl to make money tho nor does she need to. She actually runs the apartment complex I live at. I bet you really feel like a fool now huh.

You make very little sense but I'll try and decipher your post... as best i can anyway. Are you saying I started a new profile because I was too scared to use my eltardo profile? Why would I do this again? Wait... I was scared of what? YOU? :bowdown: Yeah, that's probably it. :rofl:. The mods/admins here can more then verify that no, I did no such thing. KCJohn is not me. You got called out from someone else chief, that must really roast your potatoes hey? :1orglaugh

It's great you think your gf is has Bryci "beat by a mile". Good for you man.

Umm, this will probably get me a ban but. Most of us were saying, "she needs to be nude".

We then listened to the counter-arguments why she wouldn't be nude.

Now shes' nude.

Argument over.

So much for that. :D

I guess a bunch of TnA guys on the web don't count for much, but maybe they do... jus' a little beety bit.

Yay, nude!

:nanner::spump:

-baff.

The arguments were never that she wouldn't be this or that, the arguments were me saying that she is non nude because that is what she wanted to be. :) She was doing things on her schedule, not some guys on the net's schedule. Did posts or others wanting to see the goods prompt her to go nude? Not even 1% to be honest. She wanted to go nude from the start, but she wanted to take her time. I didn't know if she'd ever get to the point where she was 100%... I want to go nude. I figured it'd be a few months.

She surprised me by telling me she wanted to go nude sooner. so yay boobies! :glugglug:

strippers.. :rofl::rofl: I swear more and more of them are starting to get smart.. dance in front of thee camera at home.. keep thee cash, yano.. DJ gets no money.. nor does thee house mom.. ah mean good luck.. cause theres just sooo many girls tryin sites.. and poor bryci is amon them, with boring ass pics.. ah mean wow shes showing her implants. woopee fuckin doo. im sure the atire she wheres on the shoot is thee same she wears at her work. lemme kno when she does dildo penetration in her snatch or her ass.. then ill join. good luck with your meal ticket el tardo :rofl::rofl:

JD

Approved Content Owner
Do you think Bryci will do some photoshoot like this one with thighhigh boots in the future?? it would be GREAAAT !!! :D

If she sees some thigh high's for cheap, I'm sure she'd grab some. :thumbsup: (she'd never buy really expensive ones cause she'd never wear them other then her shooting)

strippers.. :rofl::rofl: I swear more and more of them are starting to get smart.. dance in front of thee camera at home.. keep thee cash, yano.. DJ gets no money.. nor does thee house mom.. ah mean good luck.. cause theres just sooo many girls tryin sites.. and poor bryci is amon them, with boring ass pics.. ah mean wow shes showing her implants. woopee fuckin doo. im sure the atire she wheres on the shoot is thee same she wears at her work. lemme kno when she does dildo penetration in her snatch or her ass.. then ill join. good luck with your meal ticket el tardo :rofl::rofl:

in before ban :)

Countdown until the # of posts until someone impatiently asks when she will start doing anal. Enjoy what she does and quit worrying about what she doesn't (yet) do.

Hey fool i was just asking a question, isnt that what Freeones Board is for yes i think so. I joined Bryci's site a couple of days ago, have joined you yet? or maybe you are the one who is waiting for her to go more (hardcore) so to speak. Iam a memeber of Gisele's site as well and she doesnt go spread eagle or stuff like that and its fine by me, so why would i expect Bryci to do it. It was just a quesion man get over it. Oh and Eltardo great work man keep it up.:thumbsup: