• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

JD

Approved Content Owner
A couple gifs Bryci made today and if you're an affiliate seeing this, yes, you can use these if you wish. :)

jrdB8QB.gif
uxsws40.gif

James, I used to be a member of your site but for various reasons I am no longer a member. I would like to comment and just say, you guys seem to be getting better and better at this! With every new update I am increasingly impressed and you two were pretty good when you started! So congratulations and keep up the good work! If I was to join a site again in the future bryci.com would be the one.

JD

Approved Content Owner
James, I used to be a member of your site but for various reasons I am no longer a member. I would like to comment and just say, you guys seem to be getting better and better at this! With every new update I am increasingly impressed and you two were pretty good when you started! So congratulations and keep up the good work! If I was to join a site again in the future bryci.com would be the one.

Hell yes man! Thank you for the kind words!

Nope, not remotely close.

No baby bump, no nothing other than sweet, sweet sexy Bryci.

Thanks for the kind words though.

Trolling will get you banned in FreeOnes

Curves are sexy, skinny bitches, not so much. :2 cents:

So thin women are not sexy and are, "bitches" but you're willing to threaten the ban hammer on a guy who made an observation that Bryci gained a little weight?

For the record, I think she looks fantastic. But it's funny to see you condemn any woman with a low BMI in response to somebody observing that Bryci's getting a bit more zaftig.

Also, I can't wait to see what the big Katie Banks surprise is. I'd ask you for a hint, but I know you're not a man of your word, so it's moot.

Neg away. But yeah, Bryci really does look great.

JD

Approved Content Owner
So thin women are not sexy and are, "bitches" but you're willing to threaten the ban hammer on a guy who made an observation that Bryci gained a little weight?

For the record, I think she looks fantastic. But it's funny to see you condemn any woman with a low BMI in response to somebody observing that Bryci's getting a bit more zaftig.

Also, I can't wait to see what the big Katie Banks surprise is. I'd ask you for a hint, but I know you're not a man of your word, so it's moot.

Neg away. But yeah, Bryci really does look great.

If I knew it was Shark Week, I'd have used child safe wording. My bad there man, seriously. :D

I said "skinny bitches" - TWO words. I never said skinny women are bitches. (if you're going to quote me, at least do so properly)

It's slang, you know this right? I don't call women bitches generally. In fact, that may have been a first for me, I was using a term that has been made popular by.. oh, shit, media in general?

It clearly offended you, and for that I apologize but come on man, it's not exactly a new phrase. If you're going to misquote people and get bent, that's cool but is it worth it?

I know a great deal of women that are skinny or fit that are amazing. I also some that are not amazing. Neat thing is, weight has zero to do with it. For the record, I also know curvy ladies that also fall into this simple truth.

The observation earlier referred to a baby bump, which was and is false, so I clearly corrected him.

Threaten banhammer? Do you somehow think I own Freeones? I pointed out common sense. If you troll people, you get banned. No threat, that shit is fact. :)

I'm not a man of my word? lol. Okay trollo. Good luck with that one.

That is the first time I have heard that and oh. look. from a stranger that doesn't know me. Neat.

In closing, if you're in a shit mood - maybe stay off the net?