• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brutal Legend

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
i'm trying to beat Prototype first. i'm close to beating that game, so i wanna get that out of the way before i get into anything else.

the ending is kinda fucked up. Not bad though :thumbsup:

the final fight is by far the toughest in the entire game!

It is getting great reviews but I cant understand why it got so much hype. Doesnt look mindblowing or anything. I have the demo so I will try it later today.

Finally finished Uncharted2 and Batman over the last 2 weeks so I tapped into Brutal Legend last night,had it sitting here from Gamefly. I'll have to say,this game is insanely cool. Does it bring any new concepts to the table? No,but it is just insanely cool which = a ton of fun. I have a music career/music freak biased opinion though. The graphics are great,very unique has a cool art style. Touches base on very old genres as its core gameplay but like I said it makes up for it in coolness,themes and unique art style.

Legzman

Finally finished Uncharted2 and Batman over the last 2 weeks so I tapped into Brutal Legend last night,had it sitting here from Gamefly. I'll have to say,this game is insanely cool. Does it bring any new concepts to the table? No,but it is just insanely cool which = a ton of fun. I have a music career/music freak biased opinion though. The graphics are great,very unique has a cool art style. Touches base on very old genres as its core gameplay but like I said it makes up for it in coolness,themes and unique art style.

Yep. Till you get to the final battle, thats when I gave up.

yeah, the rts battles are irritating- several, like the one immediately after Lionwhyte, if you fuck up early your just screwed...

yeah, the rts battles are irritating- several, like the one immediately after Lionwhyte, if you fuck up early your just screwed...

I was just gonna ask Legzman what was the deal at the end......rts battles that are irritating? I see it now......I fucking hate rts games period.

Legzman

I was just gonna ask Legzman what was the deal at the end......rts battles that are irritating? I see it now......I fucking hate rts games period.

Yea the stage battles are no different from any other RTS game. Other than that its a good game. But the very last battle, not the one you think is the end, but the one after that is just fuckin impossible. I did fine up till then. Even lowered it to the easiest setting for that final fight and still after several tries I just gave up. Maybe you can do better, good luck!

Yea the stage battles are no different from any other RTS game. Other than that its a good game. But the very last battle, not the one you think is the end, but the one after that is just fuckin impossible. I did fine up till then. Even lowered it to the easiest setting for that final fight and still after several tries I just gave up. Maybe you can do better, good luck!

Is it cause its that hard or are their flaws in the games controls? I'm noticing the game suffers from some technical difficulties. Frame rate stutters,screen tearing,slow down when theres alot of shit going on at once....

Legzman

Is it cause its that hard or are their flaws in the games controls? I'm noticing the game suffers from some technical difficulties. Frame rate stutters,screen tearing,slow down when theres alot of shit going on at once....

no the technical issues aren't the problem. Its just that damn hard. Of course maybe I'm missing something, but I never could get past the final battle. Let me know when you get there.