• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Chloe from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5 '02
Employment: Bicycle Shop Repair Employee
Pictures: 1,169 Pictures + More Coming!

I attended a parade that was being held in the downtown area of Tampa. A few of my friends had asked if I wanted to go, so I tagged along with them. It turned out to be quite shitty because of the weather. I was getting tired of the rain, so I decided to go into a coffee shop for some shelter. That's where I met Ray. He was sitting down with one of his friends and they were both having coffee. As soon as Ray saw me walk in, he asked me if I would like to sit down with him. The reason why he asked was because there were no other seats available since everyone was coming in to get out of the rain. Ray bought me a coffee and we started talking to each other about how shitty the day had turned out to be. I asked him what his hobbies were and what it was that he did for a job.

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

That's when he told me about his modeling site. It seemed like something fun but I just told him that I didn't know if I could ever do anything like that. My friends wanted to take off but I was having fun talking with Ray, so I asked him if he would mind giving me a ride back home after we talked and he told me that he would not mind at all. To make a long story short, Ray did give me a ride but it was to his house! He talked me into going over there to look at his site and about 45 minutes later, I was doing a photo shoot!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_nude_modeling.html

RichfetisH

Approved Content Owner
Morgan M

big1.jpg

big2.jpg

big4.jpg

big6.jpg

giphy.gif

https://www.sneakypeeks.com

RichfetisH

Approved Content Owner
Maxine

Wonderful Maxine is sat in the lounge on her brown leather sofa. She is wearing a tan colored wrap around short mini skirt and a loose white cotton blouse. As she shifts her legs around a little, it is clear where our attention is focused upon and she smiles, knowing she is about to tease us

big6.jpg

big3.jpg

big4.jpg

big5.jpg

giphy.gif

https://www.pantyamateur.com

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Any chance we can have a brunette thread where it is only white women shown?
You can start a thread with that title if you want. But You Might need to be more specific like just saying 'White Brunettes Only' 🤷‍♂️

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
You can start a thread with that title if you want. But you might need to be more specific like just saying 'White Brunettes Only' 🤷‍♂️

I don't mean to sound off-putting, but when I think of brunettes, I just try to use some discretion. I don't think of Asians or African American women in this thread. If their hair is "brunette," it's probably a dye job. I try real hard to avoid dye jobs.

There are lots of South American or Hispanic women with European ancestry; that's a little different. But in general, when I post, I try to follow the girl's Freeones bio, or at least look up a credible bio.

I guess I'm saying there should be no need for a 'White Brunettes Only' thread.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound off-putting, but when I think of brunettes, I just try to use some discretion. I don't think of Asians or African American women in this thread. If their hair is "brunette," it's probably a dye job. I try real hard to avoid dye jobs.

There are lots of South American or Hispanic women with European ancestry; that's a little different. But in general, when I post, I try to follow the girl's Freeones bio, or at least look up a credible bio.

I guess I'm saying there should be no need for a 'White Brunettes Only' thread.

Thoughts on this?

Yeah same here, I don't want to see a bunch of fucking Asians or Mexicans on this thread, I want white girls here lol

ArthurTurner

God Bless Christian Louboutin
Yeah same here, I don't want to see a bunch of fucking Asians or Mexicans on this thread, I want white girls here lol

There's nothing wrong with Mexican girls, if they belong. Some of them, like Eliza Ibarra above (who's Mexican-American) do belong in the brunette thread.

Last edited:

RichfetisH

Approved Content Owner
Alicia

Well Alicia looks all dressed for a day in the office as she sits on the sofa. She is wearing a purple cotton button up blouse and tight short office style mini skirt. We can also see the lace tops of her stockings and from time to time, some fleeting and very tempting glimpses of her white lace panties

big1.jpg

big2.jpg

big4.jpg

big6.jpg

giphy.gif

https://www.pantyamateur.com