• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Brunette that does large insertions, webcam maybe?

Naughty Alysha

Official Checked Star Member
Anyone know who this girl is? I'm always looking for new girls that do large insertions, and would like to know who she is. These are screen caps from what I believe is a webcam show.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

I believe I know who she is (dirtygardengirl)... from Canada I think? The closer they are to Florida the better. :)

And, thank you for the compliment!

gotcha. I'm in fl. too, and trying to find some as well. if i find any girls ill be sure to send them your way. although you seem to have way better luck than me. lol

can you figure out what webcam network shes on?

at least that would narrow it down to a few hundred thousand.

i think its cool how you found Roxy and now she will have her own site soon.

Naughty Alysha

can you figure out what webcam network shes on?

at least that would narrow it down to a few hundred thousand.

i think its cool how you found Roxy and now she will have her own site soon.

Have no idea what network it's from... I was sent the video from a member of mine. It was on a tube site. Oh well, I was hoping...

As for Roxy, her site is now open... check it out: http://www.roxyraye.com

^ send that person a cookie! or maybe a free pass to a site or something. i googled her and Kinky Trixie is your girl. I found a different video than the screenshots you have, of her fisting and playing with some toys.

^ send that person a cookie! or maybe a free pass to a site or something. i googled her and Kinky Trixie is your girl. I found a different video than the screenshots you have, of her fisting and playing with some toys.

cookies would be nice, but i was hoping to be the camera-man for them if they can work out a meeting!

Naughty Alysha

Sent a couple of messages through the cam site, and never heard back. :-(

Oh well... if anyone has any other big-hole girls that would be a good fit for a video, send me their contact info. If I can book them I'll give you a comp membership to our sites.

Naughty Alysha

Update... Kinky Trixie is flying in on Tuesday to shoot some scenes for me. I'll post some samples once we shoot. Thanks for the help identifying her!

Naughty Alysha

Trixie is here with me for a few days... filmed a few scenes today and things are going great. One of the biggest pussy gapes I've ever seen!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/naughty-alysha said:
Naughty Alysha[/URL][/B], post: 6510292, member: 303910"]Update... Kinky Trixie is flying in on Tuesday to shoot some scenes for me. I'll post some samples once we shoot. Thanks for the help identifying her!

So where are those samples you mentioned?

Naughty Alysha

Awesome! Any idea when some of this will make it to your site?

The first set will go online next week, but it's the tamest of the six scenes we did. I'm not gonna post them all back to back, but they'll all be online soon.

Trixie is also pregnant, so I hope to bring her back for a prego fisting and big toy shoot in the near future, too.