• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brunette from IntheVIP and DancingBear? (Takes facial)

Ok, so I've seen this girl in the newest update from both IntheVIP and DancingBear. In fact, she sucks dick and takes a facial in DancingBear. This pic is from Dancingbear, but she has shorter hair in IntheVIP. Can anybody identify her? This is the best quality picture I could get my hands on. Any help?

Attachments

• db.jpg
    db.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2,393
Heres's another picture of her from the latest IntheVIP episode. She's the one with the nose ring.

Attachments

• jaelyn_fox-10.jpg
    jaelyn_fox-10.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 2,060
I think we'll be seeing more of her at Reality Kings. She now has a profile picture flashing her tits in a pink dress. Looks like maybe an upcoming cumfiesta update? Still no last name but she's definitely going by Andrea at RK.

The new cumfiesta update is Blondie Boom...no Andrea. Maybe May 31? For some reason they have a preview on the site of the June 7 update and that's not Andrea either.

Where can you see the upcoming scenes? Or is it a members only thing?

I think it's members only...mine runs out June 10.

The "preview" page there for members sucks...it's very random and does not specify upcoming scenes for all sites for every day. It just happens to preview the CF update for June 7, meanwhile has no info on the May 31 one.