• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Bruce Lee v.s. Mike Tyson

Who would win ?

• Total voters

Agent Z

Closed Account
Taking the 2 fighters at their prime... who would win ?
:confused:

Bruce Lee would be way too fast for Tyson, it would be over fast.

Just be awkward what if Tyson did manage to catch Lee off guard and unbalanced with a huge shot?

To difficult to hypothesize over this, two totally different styles, sports, weights, situational factors etc

Agent Z

Closed Account
Just be awkward what if Tyson did manage to catch Lee off guard and unbalanced with a huge shot?

To difficult to hypothesize over this, two totally different styles, sports, weights, situational factors etc

I came to this conclusion too... if Tyson hits him good, Bruce is pretty much out of this... but remember, IF Mike is able to hit him...

turtle825

Yippee-ki-yay, motherfucker!

Bruce Lee utilized a "concept" of martial arts - not a style.

This is no contest. Bruce Lee was the toughest, most in-shape sum bitch ever to act in Hollywood.

He would truly destroy that meathead Tyson if they ever fought in RL...

Look at this. Bruce Lee wipes the mat with a room full of black belts :shocked: (this looks to be the inspiration for Neo v Mr Smith Army in Matrix 2, btw)....

And the topper is, in this clip, Bruce Lee does it all speaking French :rofl2:

Agent Z

Closed Account
Even though I'm with the Dragon, I'm surprised Mike didn't get any vote.

Hmmm, when was the last time Tyson had his spine broken by an opponent?

Neither are/were ground fighters and so, Tyson at his prime, was too powerful to contend with.

You Bruce Lee fans are making the false assumption that his shots would actually have an effect on a guy the size of Tyson. There is a reason why they have weight classes in sports like boxing and MMA. Tyson might take a shot or two coming in, but when he landed his first punch, Lee would be seeing little birdies flying around in a circle above his head. Tyson was an incredibly powerful puncher. At the same time, his hands were extremely fast too. I'd put a large amount of money on Tyson to beat up the 98 lb. chinaman.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
In his prime, I think Ali would have given Lee a much better fight than Iron Mike.

Ali once had a fight against martial artist/pro-wrestler Antonio Inoki. Ended in a draw, but from what I heard that match did a number on Ali's knees even with Inoki holding back.