• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
So she's butchered her tits with repeated surgeries (just look at that right one!), the blonde hair clashes horribly with her skin-tone, she apparently can't stop injecting shit into her face, and she's skipping right over curvy and directly into fat.

To each, her/their own, but in my opinion, she's just about frankenwhored herself right out of relevance. R.I.P.

Last edited:
So she's butchered her tits with repeated surgeries (just look at that right one!), the blonde hair clashes horribly with her skin-tone, she apparently can't stop injecting shit into her face, and she's skipping right over curvy and directly into fat.

To each, her/their own, but in my opinion, she's just about frankenwhored herself right out of relevance. R.I.P.

Man, I understand where you're coming from - I've always been into her, and I've not liked that she's messed with her au naturel, but I'd still fuck her like a prison escapee at a whorehouse.

:hatsoff: To each his own.

Love the gifs, P - can't rep.

So true. Not even regular anal can save her now.

5591f711cc95f.jpg