• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brooke Skye

Samantha Gauge so needs to return!

I agree!! She and Brooke both need to come back! And then they need to fall in love, get married in one of the states where it's legal to marry your sexy young lesbian fuck-buddy, and spend their time traveling the country having sex with their fans! (And posting the videos online) :bigjump:

GibbsGrad2002

Mr. Nice gallery
I agree!! She and Brooke both need to come back! And then they need to fall in love, get married in one of the states where it's legal to marry your sexy young lesbian fuck-buddy, and spend their time traveling the country having sex with their fans! (And posting the videos online) :bigjump:

:dito:

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Much as I love sapphic scenes and sisters and, as utterly hot as Brooke is, I always felt we were being cheated by her avoidance of the cock. I respect her choices, love her published work, but wish she'd done some hetro hardcore. That hard little body, cue ball ass and those champagne glass tits would have been perfect for a hard, athletic fuck and, then, a full body-length spraying

Much as I love sapphic scenes and sisters and, as utterly hot as Brooke is, I always felt we were being cheated by her avoidance of the cock. I respect her choices, love her published work, but wish she'd done some hetro hardcore. That hard little body, cue ball ass and those champagne glass tits would have been perfect for a hard, athletic fuck and, then, a full body-length spraying

She did do one threesome hardcore scene with Jenni Lee for Inthevip.com.