• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Brooke Banner / Brooke Biggs / Brooke Brand

Re: Brooke Banner / Brooke Biggs

From Brooke Banner on her website and why she haven't shot in over a year

http://brookebannerxxx.com/?p=68

Dear Fans,

I am writing you this letter today because I feel I owe ya’ll and explanation for my absance and I think it’s best if it comes straight from me. I have spent nine long years in the adult business and its been a rocky road. I initially got into the business to explore my sexuality and to go against the norm for how I was raised. At the beginning it was all fun, but towards the end I felt like I wasn’t being taken seriously from my agent at the time and the people in the business. I took care of myself, always tried to look my best and never did anything that I was uncomfortable with. In return I got labeled a bitch and hard to work with. Through all the rumors I held my head high and continued to push forward. Eventually I just couldn’t take it anymore. With an agent that is supposed to be on your side, but in return hurting your reputation and taking personal business and blending it with work to hurt me only led me to want to leave the industry all together. I gave a lot of hard working years only to be stabbed in the back by the very people that were supposed to have my back. It hurt! I was broken, I had to find a way to forgive and accept that I could not change my path and what has happened, but I am capable of taking control and making my future brighter. I decided to take a break. I got introduced to PUBA (which was the best thing that happened to me) and decided to work on my official website. I say official because there is a website up of me that is NOT mine and I have zero affiliation with it. I have NEVER seen a dime from it and it is just another part of my past that I have to let go of. From August 2010 until now I have not shot a single movie for anyone in the business. I have strictly been working on my website with PUBA and putting together scenes that I care about that mean something to me. It has taken longer then everyone anticipated, but forgiving is a process and there are good days and bad. I am human and trying to do the best I can with looking forward and staying focused with my PUBA family. I ask of ya’ll to stay patient and bare with me for the outcome will be totally worth it. I appreciate each and everyone of you. Without my fans I would not be. So, thank you and I look forward to ya’ll taking this journy with me.

Love,

Brooke Banner

Well her last movie was in Jack Giant jugg 4 with Jack Naiper